JEAN

"Where are we going, Lana?" I ask my mysterious step-mom. "The house was that way." I finished pointing back the way we went.

   "We're going to the Underworld." Lana said.
"WHAT!" I yelled. "No. Not happening. Turn around."
"Hades' order, missy. No can do." Lana said focusing on the road.
"Stupid San Francisco." I muttered.

  "You're kidding, right? The Underworld's entrance is under the Golden Gate Bridge?" I laughed.
"Well, it's under." Lana said with emphasis on under.
  She tapped on the wall. Morse code, I guessed. The wall opened.
She probably tapped 'open up cause Hades' has a kid he wants to kidnap'. We walked down a couple of stairs.
"Has Hades ever heard of an elevator? Or an escalator?" I ask exhausted.
"That's too expensive." Lana said impatiently.
We walked. And walked. And walked. Until we saw a palace. Hades' palace, that is. It was huge.

Apparently, the Garden of Persphone was inside

Apparently, the Garden of Persphone was inside. Not out. Cause I mean, have you seen that fire-y moat? Guess how we got in there? We flew.
Lana spread out her wings. She grabbed me by my hood and flew.

  It was a rough landing. For me, actually. I tumbled on the ground as Lana 'gracefully' landed on the floor.
  I heard dogs. I looked up and saw three dogs sharing one body.
Cerberus, I thought.
You know what was disgusting? Imagine 3 dogs licking you.

"Well hello, Jean Belle." Said a sorrowful but joyful voice.
"Hades." I greeted grimly.
He was exceptionally tall. He had curly, shoulder-length, black hair.
He wore a long t-shirt with the 'AC-DC' logo and black pants.

"Yes, I know what you're thinking... ahem. 'What in the Hades is he wearing?'. Well, it's a Saturday and Thanatos has everything in charge.
"Stop reading my mind, please." I said trying to charmspeak.
"Sorry, Belle. Charmspeak doesn't work. And don't you dare try and use it on my beloved Persephone. 'Cause I'm a god and she's a goddess." Hades said defensively.

  "Did someone call for me?" Said a gleeful voice.
Finally. Something joyful.
"Oh no, my flower, I was warning young Solice here not to use charmspeak on you." Hades replied.
The lady was Persephone. She was beautiful. Not compared to my mom though.
She was slim, tall, fair-skinned and exceedingly happy looking for the queen of the Underworld.

She smiled at me. "She's beautiful. And she grew taller too! Oh how precious." She said cupping my face with her hands.
Her hands were warm. Like the comforting kind of warm.
"How do you know me?" I ask.
"Oh, your mother used to bring you here all the time! Along with Artemis and Athena of course!" Persephone smiled.
"So you guys were besties?" I ask surprised.
"Oh yes. We went to the Academy for gods and goddesses alike. Greek, of course. Yes. That's were I met my little death ball!" She said looking at Hades.

For people in the Underworld, they sure seem happy.
"Not everything in the Underworld is gloomy, Jeanie." Persephone said.
"Okay... Why am I here anyways?" I ask.
"Your father. He's here." Hades said seriously.
"What? I thought he was in his offi-..." My words faded.
Persephone looked at me sadly. She hugged me.
"It's okay, sweetie." She said warmly.
"My dad. He's dead?" I demanded the answer.
"Yes. Sadly. You're father was trapped. By Mary, your father's assistant. She was being controlled by the eidolon." Hades said. "Please remind me to remind Thanatos on that eidolon."
"Noted." Persephone replied.
"So, where do I stay now?" I ask.
"Here." Hades said smiling.
"And my stuff?"
"Lana."
I looked at my stepmom and couldn't see her. Instead I saw a fury. She spat my luggage out of her mouth.
"Ew." I said disgusted.
"Yes. Ew indeed." Persephone nodded.