JEAN

I ran to the bathroom. My head racing with thoughts such as: 'they only told me now?', 'Are they making this up?'.
I locked the door. I stared at the mirror, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes. The image of my mom suffering in that cave-dungeon thing stuck in my head.

There was a knock on the door.
"Jean? You okay?"
It was Parker. I hesitantly opened the door.
"Yes?" I ask him.
"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner... It was Chiron's orders. It may seem unbelievable but trust me, we are demigods. We wanted to tell you sooner but it would've ruined everything." Parker explained.
"Never seen you so genuine." I smiled.
He rolled his eyes. "Classic Jean Solace."
I laughed sarcastically.

"So, would you rather have a mansion but you're never around, or would you rather have an average colonial but always have people to come over?" Asked Pandora.
"2nd." Me and Parker said.
"Nope. Going for the 1st one." Leo said smiling.
"You just wasted a million dollars on a house you're not always in." I said raising my eyebrows.
"Yeah. But it's a mansion." Leo tried to convince us.
"No." Parker said shaking his head.
"Anyways... Would you rather have alot of bad friends and be a good person, or have good friends but be a bad person?" Leo asked.
"What kind question is that?" Pandora asked.
"A Would you rather question." Leo replied swiftly.
Pandora rolled her eyes.
"I'd have good friends and be a bad person." Parker said.
"Yup. Same here." I replied.
Our eyes turned to Pandora.
"What?... Yeah sure, whatever. Same here." She said.
"I chose that cause if I were bad, the good friends would influence me to be good." Parker explained.
"You sound like a 5th grader." I told him. (Probably cause the writer is in 5th grade)
"Yeah, yeah." Parker sighed.

There was a knock on the door.
"Hello, Leo. Jean has a visitor downstairs." Leo's mom said.
"Yes mom." Leo said.
"We'll go with you." Pandora said.

"JEAN BELLE SOLACE! COME RIGHT HERE THIS INSTANT!" Yelled Lara.
"What do you want Lara?" I ask coming down the stairs.
"You have no permission to come here." Lara yelled at my face.
I scoffed.

Lara was my step-mom. Like a fairytale, she was my evil stepmother. My dad married her around 4 years ago. Because she was my stepmom, she thought she could boss me. But I'm not that weak.

"Did I hear a scoff from your mouth, young lady?" Lara asked me.
"Yes. You did." I said plainly.

"And why would that be?"

"Because I asked the whole household, and dad if I could go here. So you can't tell me ' You have no permission to come here'." I explained plainly.
"You're still going home. Alone with me. And that's final." Lara said.