School Just Hits You in the Back

"Huh?" I said waking up.
"You fell asleep. You were murmuring. It was kinda... scary. You weren't talking in english. You were speaking.... Gr- I mean a different language." Pandora said.

Pandora, my best friend. Met her 2 years ago. The only thing appealing about her physical appearance is the amount of tattoos she's got.
She is the best. Been with me through thick and thickest. Thin and thinnest. Yes, I know her name is Pandora, which means: Unleash evil into the world. But who cares? Sometimes, she actually knows what I'm talking about.

"What happened? You slept through the whole library period. That's not really like you." She said.
I looked around. "I had a dream."
She gasped. I put my hand over her mouth.
"Shhh! Don't want to give away anything, do we?" I tell her.
She nods.

"Hey losers!" Said a familiar voice.
"Hello, Veronica." I reply.
Veronica, the school's resident 'It Girl'. She arrived here 2 years ago. Same day as Pandora. As soon as she got here, the whole school got drawn to her. Her little minions or her little harpies, as I like to call them, follow all her orders.

"What are you and your little, furry problem up to?" Veronica asks smirking.
"Just 'cause I'm hairy doesn't mean there isn't anything wrong with you." Pandora replied smirking.
She always uses this tactic.
"Please, like what?" And Veronica was falling for it, over and over again.
"You have a really huge zit that even your bottle of Courtesy foundation can't hide." Pandora smiled.
"What? Where?"
"Nowhere. It was another trick." The girl on Veronica's left said.
"Gucci 1! Come here!" Veronica yelled.
A girl from her right said: "Yes, Almighty Chanel?"
Me and Dora laughed.
"Bring me some diet coke. Mama's thirsty." Veronica said.
"If you hate us, Veronica, why do you keep trying to get our attention?" I ask.
"Nothing... Bye, losers." And with that, she left.
"Now, tell me about that dream." Pandora whispered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey guys!"
"Hi Leo." I reply.
"So, new task, get to the cafe before anyone else does." He tells us.
"Can't." Pandora replies.
"Why?" He asks us.
"I had another dream." I retort.
"Another." Leo repeated.
"Yes. Another."

Leo was our other best-friend. He was my Pandora but boy version. He was really clingy towards me too.

"We have to figure out the riddle." I said after I explained the dream.
"Out of reach from the gods, where the hell would that be?" Leo screamed.
"Leo, no!" I said.
"Hey. Um... this is a cafeteria and all, but shut up." Said Parker running towards us.
"Anything you wish, oh mighty king." I bowed sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic now, Solace." Parker told me.
"Anything you wish, oh mighty king." I smiled.
He was so cute. And smart, and sporty.
Parker was the king of the school. And yet, single.
"Just now, you look really cute in that dress." He said.
"You are such a flirt." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm not the only one. Gotta go, bye Jean, Dora, Leo. My house, 5 pm." He said running out of the hall.
Why? Veronica is obsessed with him.
Yes. Me and Parker are really good friends. But, I think he wants to keep it that way.

_____________

P.E. the worst subject for Leo. Leo isn't a sporty person. He's more of the thinker than the do-er.
Veronica and her clan of harpies  stayed in one area gossiping.
I went next to Parker for formation.
"I'm gonna beat your ass, Solace." He said smiling.
"Not before I kick your's, Allan." I replied.

"Okay! We're playing dodgeball today, cupcakes!" Said Coach Bush.
Of course, everyone but me got chosen. 10 balls were shot at me at the same time. They all missed. It all happened it slow motion. When I saw the balls, it seemed as though I was the fastest thing on earth.
When everyone finished throwing the balls, Parker looked at me with shock and amazement. Pandora looked at me proudly. Leo looked as though he saw a ghost. And Veronica and her harpies were looking at me as though someone bought the last supply of Gucci.

"Good job, Cupcake! For that, you get a better name than Cupcake. You'll be 'Thena! The nickname of the Greek Goddess Athena." Coach Bush said.
"The name 'Thena' has nothing to do with combat, coach." Veronica said.
"Actually Ronnie, Athena was one of the fastest combat leaders in the Trojan War." I said smirking.
"Okay, Cupcake. Get over here.... That means you, Veronica." Bush said.
"I don't have a nickname?" Veronica pouted.
"Not yet, Cupcake." Bush said.
"Not yet." Veronica repeated.
She then smiled and hit Parker in the arm. He fell.
We gasped.
Parker was the school's 'Man of Steel'. It was impossible. Unless...
I turned to Veronica.
"Who are you? Where did you come from? Who is your parent?" I demand.
"Oh sweetie, haven't you guessed already? Oh. That's right. You are slow. Oh how Mother would be disapointed." Veronica retorted.
"What?" I ask.
"Oh. Jean darling, or should I say... Sis. That's right, I'm a demigod." She said biting her lip.
"No. You're lying." I convinced myself.
"No, I'm not, Thena." She said.
"Prove. It." I said.
She showed me her left arm, which was always covered in bracelets. It had a white dove with spears over it and hearts surrounding it. Just like mine.
"Has mom ever mentioned you weren't the only one born that year?" Veronica smirked.
"No."
"Well, let's see how fast you really are." Veronica tried to punch me.
But she missed.
Her little minions turned  into half bird have woman creatures.
Harpies. I told myself. They actually were harpies.
They swooped down on me.
They narrowly missed.
"You  befriended the harpies?" I ask bewildered.
"It's not that hard. Especially for you." Veronica replied.

What does she mean, you ask?
I can charmspeak. It's part of the curse. But it doesn't happen on purpose.

I remembered Margaritàri or Pearl in my pocket. Or as you guys know, my lipstick sword thing.
I pulled it out of my pocket, uncapped it and swung it around my hand like ninjas do in action movies.

"You are cursed." Veronica gasped.
"Yeah. I was cursed to beat your ass." I retorted with sass.
"Wouldn't be sure of that." She said.
I looked behind me and felt a   sharp point hit my back. I flew across the gym and landed on my back. I knew what they thought.
'She's dead.'
Did I mention? I can read thoughts without even knowing. Not on purpose though. It happens when I need it most.

I stood up. They gasped.
"What are you?" Veronica asked.
"You'll have to find out." I said.
After that, everything went dark.

A/N Hey peeps. Hope you enjoyed. Are you really enjoying? If you are vote! And, talk to me in the comments!  ❤❤😙😙