PARKER

"What if she's in trouble?" Pandora asked worriedly.
"Hey, chill. It's Jean you're getting worried about." Leo said with emphasis on the name Jean.

"But what if she can't? I mean she hasn't even had training yet!" Pandora replied.
"Have you seen how she fought Veronica?" Leo questioned her.
"Yes, but-"
"The end."
"You guys are fighting like an odd married couple." I said laughing.

  Pandora glared at me. "Shut up, Bird Brain."
"I'm son of Athena. I'm supposed to be a smart dude." I said in reply. Instant regret for using the words 'smart dude'.
Pandora and Leo grinned.
Her phone rang. "Oh, excuse me." And she went out to the balcony.

Leo looked at me. "What the actual Hades? You comment on us looking like an odd married couple. Zeus is gonna kill me!"
"It was a joke!" I tried to convince him.
"Don't you remember? Any demigod or human that falls in love with a satyr turns into one!" Leo said with anger.
"Look bro, I'm-"
"We have to go. Jean needs us." Pandora said interrupting our conversation.
"Where do we go?" Leo asked.
"Under the Golden State Bridge... Parker, you know Morse Code right?" Pandora asked me.
"Yeah, why?" I asked back.
"I'll explain later..."

Heyy.... So I made some stuff up like: 'When a human/demigod falls inlove with a satyr, they turn into one' just to go with my plot... hehehehe.