❝i think you've got the wrong number❞

Hotline Girl | Pizza Boy

~

"Hello! This is the Wattpad Helpline, what can I do for you?"

"Wattpad Helpline? What's that? This isn't Domino's Pizza!" 

"Um...of course not. This is a helpline for Wattpad, the writing website. I think you've got the wrong number."

"Yeah, no kidding, unless you guys also happen to have a pizza chain?"

 "Unfortunately, no, but to be honest I wouldn't be opposed to that business plan."

"So I gather you're a pizza lover too, then?"

"You can say so. I eat it occasionally. And by occasionally, I mean way too often for my health."

"Ha! That's understandable. It truly is an amazing food."

"Anyways, I've got to get back to my job."

"Yeah, sorry. And - by the way, what's your name?"

"My name?"

"Yeah, you know, what people call you."

"Very funny. Also, I'm not going to tell you, because I don't need some pizza-craving guy to stalk me."

"I'm offended. I thought we were bonding over our mutual love of a certain Italian dish consisting of flattened dough topped with cheese and various other ingredients and then baked in an oven."

"No, we're really not. Thank you for calling Wattpad Helpline, and have a good day!"

A/N:

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed!