❝did you just compare me to starbucks coffee?❞

Hotline Girl | Pizza Boy

~

"Hi there! This is Wattpad Helpline, how may I assist you today?"

"Hey, hotline girl. How've you been?"

"Pizza boy! You're back. It's been three weeks. I thought you'd been murdered or something. Where did you disappear off to?"

"Oh, well, I popped off to Argentina for a bit."

"Really? What's it like over there, and why did you go?"

"I'm just messing with you. I've never been out of the country. Life just got busy, that's all. There were...a few things that happened that I needed to focus on. Sorry to leave you hanging like that."

"Hey, it's no issue. It's not like you're obligated to call me every weekend. Although I admit, our conversations had become something of a routine for me. Like getting coffee from Starbucks every morning, for example."

"Did you just compare me to Starbucks coffee?"

"Would you take it as a compliment or an insult?"

"What do you think?"

"Well, let's see. I like coffee. It's delicious and it helps me wake up in the morning. So, yeah, I'd take it as a compliment."

"So, you think I'm delicious?"

"Pizza boy, stop putting words in my mouth! You make me sound like a cringy thirteen-year-old protagonist in one of those One Direction fanfictions you were ranting to me about before. Speaking of which – how's your book going?"

"My book?"

"Yeah, didn't you say you were thinking about writing a book?"

"Oh! Um...I haven't really got around to writing that yet. Like I said, life happened."

"Ah, understandable. No rush, I was just curious. Do you have any idea what the plot is going to be?"

"I was thinking of writing something sci-fi. I enjoyed movies like Star Wars as a kid, so I thought it'd be fun to write something like that."

"That would be interesting! I enjoy a good sci-fi novel as well, to be honest. Give me a call when you finish it, eh? I'll be happy to check it out!"

"Only if you tell me the Backstreet Boys fanfiction you've written."

"Oh, shut up, pizza boy! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't write Backstreet Boys fanfiction!"

"I'll get you to admit it one day, hotline girl."

"In your dreams, pizza boy."

A/N:

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter of Wattpad Helpline! A few questions for you: 

A) What do you think happened so that pizza boy had to disappear for three weeks?

B) If someone compared you to Starbucks coffee, would you take it as a compliment or insult? xD

Stay tuned!

- Evie