Chapter 2

SHIELDS POV

" thank you all for coming on such a short notice." Director nick fury greeted with a grave expression to the room filled with super heroes. " no problem nick . But tell me why I am missing a date with miss Potts for this" tony stark / iron man complained resting his head in his hands lazily.

" dare I say it, there's a new villain. She is skilled in many categories such as karate, Kung fu, hand to hand combat, basically any style of fighting and not to mention her abilities. There are too many to explain and so little time. But I must warn you, she has a partner and their both masters in the criminal business but I don't worry with you guys. Simple mission. Take her and her partner down, bring her here, we kill her, easy. Got it ? Avengers assemble!"

ZOE'S POV

" alright get ready Zoe we leave in five." Jake told me and I nodded going down into the lab and opening up the door.

I slipped on my catsuit and practically threw on my shoes , black converse. I put on my mask, that covered my face up to my eyes, which were visible. I slid my sword into its sheath and placed my whip into its slot before putting a couple guns and knives in my belt.

" you good?" He asked quietly . I nodded readjusting my mask and checked my bullets. " alright get in , get the artifact, and get out." I nodded before slipping out the door and creeping trough the shadows towards the building.

I stopped at the base of the building looking to my surroundings .

I saw a vent going to the top and I crawled inside. Towards the top I snapped my fingers and my skateboard appeared.

I rolled through the vent until I made it to the opening.

I opened the vent and took out my rope. I lowered myself down slowly and dropped fifteen feet away from the object.

I made a movement with my hands causing the lasers to show. I smirked to myself and did a bunch of flips and cartwheels until I was in front of the relic. I placed a device on the podium and pressed the tiny button on it, causing the invisible force field around it to disappear. I smiled slightly grabbing the sphere like object and stuffing it in my bag. I yanked on the wire and it pulled me up , until I was in the vent again. As I slid out of the vent and onto the solid ground again, I looked up, and to my horror saw , seven figures standing in front of me.

" holy shit."