Chapter 9

Waking up in a new bed, it was a strange feeling but, after a while I got used to it. Carefully and slowly opening my eyes I looked around at the spotless, white room. I was in a hospital bed with heart monitors, IVs, and needles sticking out of me. On my left sat Clint who was holding my hand carefully as he dozed off on the bed beside it. Jake was on my right, he had his hand over mine and was scrolling through his phone. Steve sat at the other side of the room, glancing ever so slightly at me when he thought I wasn't looking. Loki stood next to him , reading a book with asgardian writing all over it.

I coughed just loudly for them to hear and nudged the guys with my hand. Clint shot up suddenly his eyes wide with surprise ." Zoe! Your awake!" He smiled and hugged me around the neck." Hey dude." Jake smiled putting his phone down." Good to see you awake, ma'am." Steve nodded at me and smiled as he and Loki walked up.

Loki smiled at me and I smiled back before looking back to Clint." I guess I should be apologizing for all the trouble I've caused here....." Clint smiled and straightened up." It's good that you've chang-" " but I'm still not gonna stop causing trouble." He groaned and I smirked patting his hand." Don't worry it won't be like last time , ill just escape whenever I want to." He shook his head with a small smirk." Actually fury Is keeping you here on one condition, that we keep you on lock down for the next two months." I gasped in disbelief, standing up , suddenly regretting it as a shooting pain pierced through my stomach. " that is so unfair!"

I growled and stomped away . Before I could get far I felt arms wrap around my waist, hoisting me up . I turned around." Steve." I moaned grumpily." Let me go." I ordered and he chuckled." Don't think I'm gonna let you escape." I laughed." Don't think your gonna keep me from doing it." He smiled. " oh I will." I chuckled evilly." Oh, it's on pretty boy." I smirked and struggled out of his grasps, hobbling down the hall to where I remembered my room was.

I walked in only to be face to face with the ones who hated me. I raised an eyebrow." Last time I checked, I didn't invite all of you here."

Natasha smirked." You know I might just get used to you, only because Clint likes you, but whenever he's not around, I will make this so hard for you, you won't want to stay more than a day. Just to make things clear." She growled before pushing me into the dresser and walking out.

Four more.

Peter crossed his arms over his chest before looking to me." Usually I hold grudges on people like you, but ill let this one slide, cause I know your just a mischievous teenager like me."

I smiled slightly, as he helped me up." Thanks Peter." " but, you still are a criminal, lady Zoe." Thor spoke loudly. I let my shoulders sag, and started to play the pity card." I know, I just want to fit in, ever since the foster home." He patted me on the shoulder." My brother Loki has seemed to take your side, so I will also let it slide like young Peter here, so welcome to SHIELD, lady Zoe."

I smiled and shook his hand before he and Peter both exited, leaving me, Bruce and tony alone." So, I mean I should be mad at you for all that killing but I guess, I mean, it was for a good cause to I mean get shelter, food. And I know how it feels to kill just because of whoever got in your way, and I know how that feels and I know Natasha does too, just give her time. I believe you'll be a good asset to this team." Bruce spoke putting his hand on my arm. I smiled and nodded my head." Thanks Bruce." He smiled." Anytime Zoe."

He then left leaving me and mister playboy alone. He smirked walking closer." I think that I'm gonna like you being here, Zoe. Up close i never knew how attractive you were." He wiggled his eyebrows at me weirdly and looked at me with his big brown eyes." Ok, then. That's great tony, can I be alone now?" I asked and he snapped out of his trance and smiled at me." I'll see you around Zoe, and I will keep an eye on you, if you try to escape I will be forced to shoot you with my repulser blaster." He warned and winked before heading to the doorway.

" Alright tony, goodbye." I waved and he nodded his head towards me once more before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

Well this will be interesting.

(A/N) hey, so does anyone like my story? I mean most people just read the summary of the story and then, they just don't read the story. Is there something wrong with my summary? If so please tell me so that I can make it better. Thanks,

- Leah