Chapter 12

" so, what are we watching?" I asked, placing the drinks on the coffee table and sitting beside Steve and tony.

" lord of the rings."

My face lit up." YES!" I fist bumped the air and jumped up and down." Alright. Calm down." Tony said pulling me back onto the couch.

" awe." I sighed leaning my head onto Steve's shoulder. I felt his body tense but slowly but surely I felt his arm go around me and pull me closer.

I smiled to myself at this moment as the screen went onto the opening scene.

Hours later........................

" that.....was so beautiful." Thor sniffled, wiping his nose on Tony's tie.

" dude. It was lord of the rings, not titanic." Clint snorted as he brushed off the crumbs from his lap.

I chuckled and sat up, stretching my arms above my head and staring dreamily at the screen.

" Legolas, is so hot." I smiled to no one in particular.

" oh but I think lady galadreal was much more beautiful." Thor argued and I shook my head." Naw, Orlando bloom, is so much sexier." I argued back and he laughed." Alright Zoe, you win."

I smirked proudly and turned to Steve." How'd you like it?" I asked and he smiled." It was amazing, it might actually beat the wizard of oz." my eyes widened." Whoa Steve, that's a step up!" I smiled and he glared at me playfully.

" Peter. Catch." I said suddenly and threw him a pillow. It was unexpected and it hit him in the face.

He pulled the pillow down slowly with a playful glare, he yelled.

" PILLOW FIGHT!"

Oh yes, it was on.

Peter threw a pillow at my face but I caught it, whipping around to slam Steve in the face. He stood up and threw it at Thor, but he dodged it and it slammed into the table.

Soon all of us were in a full on pillow fight.

Loki hit my back with a pillow an screamed as Clint hit me in the face.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door loudly.

We all froze and turned slowly to the door as I walked forward slowly.

" yes?" I asked peeking my head through the door. It was my grumpy old neighbour.

" your too loud. If you don't stop now, ill call the cops on you." She snapped and I stifled a laugh, looking to the other with a twinkle in my eyes.

I turned back a plastered a fake smile on my face." Oh I'm sorry, I messed up your beauty sleep....." I trailed off and pulled the pillow from behind my back, and threw it at her. Her jaw dropped as her eyes widened.

She glared suddenly and walked away.

As soon as she left , I closed the door and fell to the ground in a fit of giggles.

The others joined me soon after and we made an even louder noise by laughing than by screaming.

Suddenly we heard sirens and we froze as we heard police men stomping up the stairs." Okay okay, behave." I said trying to stop my laughter as I opened up the door casually.

" ma'am, your making a racket and the neighbours are complaining. I am forced to arrest y- wait a minute, your that girl that always is breaking in to building-" he trailed off, taking off his sunglasses.

I smirked." Hey John." I said leaning against the door frame." Come with me." He said and reached for my arm. I pulled back and turned to the others and winked, before pulling out a shield card." Sir. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, before I call my boss, the director of shield."

I threatened with a serious face. He chuckled." Nice try, but I know better than to listen to a teenager." I shrugged." Too bad." I said before shooting out with the force, causing him to fly against the wall, unconscious.

I smirked with satisfaction as I shut the door." Uh, you guys might wanna take that body back to the station when you leave." I said pointing back to the door.

They all stood, jaws dropped at me.

I shrugged." What'd I do?" I asked and suddenly tony burst out laughing." I like this kid." He fell to the floor and started laughing.

The other stared at him weirdly before turning to me." Why the hell did you do that?" Clint asked.

I shrugged." We got rid of him, didn't we?"

He glared at me and started cleaning up the living room." Your unbelievable." He muttered.

I smirked as I helped put the cushions on again." But you love me." I said in a sing-song voice.

He shook his head and smiled to himself.

Minutes later the room was just like it was before and they all started to leave.

" see ya Thor, Loki, Clint, Peter, Tony, Bruce, Steve." I nodded to each of them and hugged Clint before turning to Steve.

As the others turned to the door and left, ( Thor throwing the body over his shoulder) I smiled at Steve.

And before I knew what was happening he kissed me on the forehead." Thanks for tonight." He whispered against my skin.

I blushed and waved to him, unable to get the words out as he disappeared from my sight once more.