Chapter 7

It was like one of those dramatic movies where the person is slowly and over dramatically walking to possibly her death or theirs, it's still debatable.

The others were there, just Clint, Loki, and Steve, stayed behind, I'm guessing they didn't want to hurt me. They all readied their weapons seeing me approach.

I smirked and tightened my grip on my whip and stopped twenty feet away from them. " I see you have come to die." Thor stated twirling his hammer in his hands. I faked a smile." More like the other way around." He laughed and winked at the others before flying into me with his hammer, sending me into a building. I shook my head and brushed the glass quickly off my legs. I shakily stood, and grabbed my whip. It suddenly burst into green energy, it ran up and down the whip to the very edges.

I raised it in the air and slammed it to the ground, causing the ground to split all the way to them. Sadly they managed to dodge it and the hulk ran for me.

I suddenly froze part of time, I held both my hands in front of me and whispered words in a foreign language, long forgotten. I suddenly touched the hulk on his shoulder and the world kept going as he fell to the ground, asleep.

Just for five hours, no big deal. They looked up in shock at me but their angered faces soon returned . Iron man flew up and punched me straight in the face.

I flew back at the impact and felt the warm stickiness of blood, ooze down my face. I ran in rage to the black widow and punched her in the face, over and over again until spiderman came up and held me back , keeping me trapped in his webs . As I fell to the ground they ran up to me, kicking and punching my body as I got weaker and weaker.

Suddenly my eyes lit up with an idea.

I broke out of his webs and stood in the middle of their killing circle, my eyes turning a vibrant green and suddenly my body glowed blue and green as those two colours shot from my finger tips and onto them, causing all four to fly back. I took this as a chance and disappeared from any of their sights before they could recover.

I panted heavily as I stumble into my room. Leaning against the wall I tried to catch my breath , but stumbled to the ground and pulled my way to the desk. I injected myself with some medicine and suddenly I stood up and walked slowly to the kitchen. I pulled out an ice pack and put it on my head before I took a glass of water and downed three.

Minutes later I was sprawled out on the couch with my body slowly falling into darkness. I resisted for a moment and tried to stay conscious but finally I let myself become consumed by the darkness.

DIRECTOR FURY'S POV

" Your telling me you freaking lost her?!?" I yelled angrily at the five walked through my door, battered and bruised. They hung their heads shamefully as tony spoke up." Sir , we couldn't stop her, she basically disappeared after letting off this lie and green light, that blew us all back." He tried to reason with me but I couldn't take it. " here's the deal, we convince Loki to help is or we force him. Their both telepaths right?" They nodded and I continued." I force him to block her mind. So she can not escape then we tranquilizer her. Once she is captured we keep her until the counsel decides her punishments. You understand? Go heal and rest next week .....we will strike." They nodded and stumbled out of the room leaving me to bathe in the silent darkness of my room.