Love Is All You Need

John's P.O.V
I looked at Freddie nervously, I had never really spoken to anyone about my nightmare, it all seemed so real.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and closed my eyes, Freddie took my hand  in his hand squeezed it, smiling reassuringly.

"Take your time darling" he said, caressing my cheek in his hand.

I nodded and cleared my throat, trying to remember my nightmare.

I was on a stage, thousands of people cheering and waving banners in the air, Freddie was singing something but it seemed distant and far away, I couldnt hear him but I could just hear ringing in my ears.

"Freddie!" I called out, he looked behind at me and smiled, waving with one hand whilst the other was gripped around the microphone stand tightly, he turned back to the crowd and began clapping and stretching his arms out.

I blinked to get something out of my eyes, I was rooted to the spot as the lights changed, we were performing in a darker stadium, a comic like drawing of us hang on two banners either side of the stage "The Magic Tour?" I thought, wait? What the fuck is the Magic Tour?

Freddie was still performing, wearing a Betty Boop shirt and a plastic bag over his head, he was still singing and prancing around the stage, the lights faded again, we were in a studio, Freddie was coughing and spluttering into a tissue.

He was saying something but again I couldnt hear him, I reached out to him and my arm began shaking violently, my body was trembling like I was extremely sick, he linked his hand with mine and kissed it, he didn't have his long hair or moustache like I'd seen in the previous dreams.

He was sickly, pale and thin. He had his short hair but a beard, he wasn't smiling broadly like he had nothing to be happy about.

Then it faded again, I was standing next to Roger and Brian, a coffin was being lifted out the back of a car, six men were carrying it on their shoulders and walking it inside a large building, I looked at some of the people who were around us.

Mary, Roger, Chrissie, Brian, Some blonde woman with Roger, Kashmira, Jer and Bomi. Veronica linked my hand in hers and kissed me on the cheek, tears rolling down her cheeks, smudging her mascara and makeup.

Then everything faded again and I was in a bathroom, crying rocking myself back and forth in the corner.

I woke up again, Freddie looked at me sympathetically, I began crying and Freddie threw his arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck.

I sobbed into his chest, he began shushing me softly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and connected our lips, grabbing my face and pulling me closer to him.

I was a little taken aback but began kissing him as well, his hands roaming up and down my body, smothering my face with his soft lips, his teeth crashing against my mine.

He placed his hands on my crotch and palmed me, I moaned and pushed him onto his back, straddling him and kissing down his body, grinding against his growing erection.

He placed his hands on my hips and coordinated my movements, he began kissing and sucking at my neck, marking me forever as his, he gave my ass a resounding smack making me yelp out in surprise.