I Love You

Freddie's P.O.V
A Night At The Opera was recorded. Overall it was a success but it came with a few problems.

Roger and Brian were not doing well. Poor Brian would come into the studio crying because Roger hadn't come home the previous night.

Roger would then come in drunk and high. We weren't getting anywhere, John was overdue and he refused to leave his room flat out.

I was worried, worried sick about John and Rog. John was getting sicker and sicker by the day, he was getting less and less hours of sleep because he still had Anastasia floating around inside his stomach.

Brian went out looking for Rog one night after he hadn't returned back home, yet again. He found him, being sick in the back of an alleyway with his nose dripping with blood and a heroin needle stuck in his arm.

Rog passed out in Brian's arms, coughing and gasping. Brian managed to get Roger breathing again and yanked the needle out of his arm but the mix of alcohol and drugs still made Rog stay unconscious.

I left John at home with Veronica, she had taken our relationship and John's pregnancy the wrong way at first but soon warmed up to it and eventually became friendly with us again.

I was expecting to see Brian at the studio alone but was surprised to find Rog sitting behind his drumkit smoking.

"Rog darling?" I murmured, shutting the wooden studio door behind me as I slowly walked toward the blonde, like I was approaching a scared animal.

"Hey Fred" He said softly, looking at me briefly before turning away and taking another drag of his cigarette. He was wearing his sunglasses inside, an usual thing for Rog to do.

"You look like shit" I said gently, leaning against his drums. He nodded, not even looking at me as he tipped some ash out the end of his cigarette onto the studio carpet.

I reached forward and gently turned his face to look at me. His skin was cold and pale, he felt like a dead body instead of a living human.

I slowly took off his sunglasses so I could look at his eyes. They were dark like he hadn't sleep in days, his pupils were massive and his eyes bloodshot.

His face was sunken in and his nose red raw from the blood. I noticed the dark marks from where the heroin needles had been injected into his arms.

"Oh darling" I whispered in a motherly tone, he looked so weak and frail. He bit his white lip, it trembled between his teeth before I noticed small tears forming in his eyes.

He dropped the cigarette and brought his knees up to his chest, burying his head in his legs as he began sobbing loudly.

"I'm sorry Fred!" He whimpered, choked sobs escaping his throat as he rocked himself back and forth on the floor.

I knelt down to his level and wrapped him in a tight hug. He was murmuring things I didn't understand, whispering occasionally how he was sorry for everything.

"Its okay Rog, it's okay. Shhh" I cooed, wrapping my arms tighter around the trembling boy.

"I-Its all h-her fault" He sobbed, letting out high pitched whines after every word.

I lifted his head up so he could look at me. I held his cheeks in my warm hands and stared him straight in the deep blue eyes.

"Who's fault?" I asked firmly "Who?"

He shook his head and began crying again. He tried to bury his head back in his lap, two dark wet spots were forming on his jeans where his eyes had been.

"Roger. Tell me who did this to you" He shook his head more ferociously, desperately trying to scramble away like a wild rabbit in a trap. I held him firmly against my chest, he still squirmed around a bit.

"I-I can't!" He sobbed "N-No one would b-believe me!" I raised my eyebrow, my mind wondered to Blaire. Her face when Roger began acting weird around Brian.

"Was it Blaire Rog?" I asked, lifting up his chin so I could look him in the eye. Roger paused for a minute before he looked down at the floor and nodded, wiping his eyes on his sleeve.

"She s-said i-if I told a-anyone then she'll tell the press I r-raped her!" I rubbed his back and gently shushed him.

The door opened and in stepped Brian. His hair was matted and tangled, his eyes were dark and he had bags under them.

I carefully let go of Rog and stood up, eyeing Brian as he stood in the doorway, dumbfounded.

He dropped his bags and put his guitar on the floor. He rushed over toward us and threw his arms around Rog.

"I'm s-sorry Bri" Roger whimpered, curling up in his chest. Brian buried his head in Roger's hair and gently cooed.

"Sorry for what Roggie?" He murmured lifting Roger's head up so he could place a kiss on the tip of the blondes nose.

"For e-everything" Roger sniffed, wiping his nose on his sleeve. He kept looking down at his linked hands in his lap.

"Fred what happened?" Brian eyes, glaring at me angrily as he gently rubbed Roger's shoulders.

"I think it's best if I tell you outside, don't want to upset Rog" Brian's gaze softened and he slowly stood up and followed me out of the room, leaving Rog behind the drumkit.

I told him everything. The reason behind the drugs and alcohol, the reason behind him getting away from Brian and not coming home.

Brian struggled keeping his anger in, his fists were clenched and eyes shut. "Its not Rogers fault Bri" I murmured quietly, placing my hand on his tense shoulder.

"I know, I know" he whispered, moving my hand off of him and walking back into the studio.

I smiled softly as I saw Rog and Brian hugging through the window. I sat down and took a sip from my bottle of water that was on the floor.

"Freddie?" A voice asked from behind me. I slowly turned my head to look at the figure in the doorway. It was my manager.

"What's up?" I asked quietly, putting my water on the floor next to my feet and sitting up so I could look at him better.

"Just received a phone call from Veronica" I stood up quickly, my eyes widening.

"Its John"

"He's gone into labour"