Alex

~~Emma's POV~~

Chorus ended on a good note. It seemed everyone was in a good mood, for a Monday. We all sang well. But those boys...

Their voices were beautiful.

But we left, and Niall hung back with his buds. Me, Keegan, and Vanessa went out together. Now was time for science. I had it with Vanessa, Niall, and apparently Zayn because Aaron is in that class. But Keegan's class was right beside ours, so she walked with us. As we walked down the hallway, I heard a boy's voice call me.

"Emma!"

It was Alex Whirlo. My longtime crush, since the end of sixth grade. He caught up with me and the other two.

"Emma. Hey."

I was astonished. Two boys in one day!

"Are you doing Peter Pan? You'd be a good Wendy." he asked.

"Wow. Really? Yeah, i'm doing the play, but I don't think i'm going to be Wendy." I said.

"Well, um..." He paused, scratching the back of his head. "You wanna go somewhere with me Friday?"

My jaw dropped to the floor, I'm pretty sure. Here he was, a popular, good looking guy asking a geek like me out on a date. Thankfully, Vanessa nudged me out of my trance.

"Yeah, sure."

He smiled. "Eight a good time for me to get you?"

I smiled too. "Yeah."

"See ya around, Emma."

"You too, Alex."

As he turned around the corner, out of sight, I'm pretty sure I screamed. Keegs, Vee, and I started to jump around in a circle just like, "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD" They knew the struggles.

We practically skipped to the next class, we were so happy. And i'm glad Keegan and Vanessa were happy for me, and not bitter, since they were both single. (And I'm pretty sure have crushes on Harry and Louis.)

I'M WALKING ON AIR.

~~Niall's POV~~

She smiled at me. FINALLY! I got her to smile. I was starting to think she didn't like me. I guess she's just one of those people who have to warm up to people. When we got out of the chorus room, I stayed a little behind Emma to catch up with the lads.

Harry looked at me. "So mate, you got an eye on the girl already? Isn't it a little early for that?" He smirked.

I looked back at him. "Hmm... Nah, but that Keegan's really fit!" He glared daggers at me. I laughed.

"It was a joke, mate." I said. Harry relaxed. "Man, you had me worried. I already told you I liked Keegan!"

"Isn't it a little early for that?" I said innocently. "Oh shut up, Niall." He said, smirking. but then I stopped cold. Emma was talking to a boy.

"You wanna go with me somewhere with me on Friday?" The boy asked.

I felt my insides freeze up.

A pause.

"Yeah, sure."

My insides unfroze but started burning.

Emma, Keegan, and Vanessa were jumping around with their arms on each other's shoulders, happily.

My insides completely dissolved.

"Hey, Harry, I'm gonna go." I said.

"Hey, Niall, everything o-" Harry started.

But I didn't let him finish. I pushed through the crowd of people, till I found the science classroom. The teacher, Mr. Leon, I think asked me, "Niall Horan?" I nodded. "That seat there" He said, pointed to an empty seat in the second row from the back. I nodded again, and quickly walked to the seat and set my stuff down.

I put my head in my hands, just waiting for the bell to ring. I didn't know I cared for Emma this much! I'd only known her for half a day! I couldn't care for her this much. Now that she was most likely going to date this boy. Emma came in. I averted my eyes. But i've only been in this school a day I have to be strong. I sat up straight a moment, but sunk down almost immidiatly. I glanced at Emma, her dirty blonde hair spilling out from her beanie, quietly working on the worksheet on her desk. I sighed, then looked down at my own worksheet.

But, I thought, You make me strong.

POOR NIALLER!

But wait... This is a Nemma story, you say?

BE PATIENT

You'll see.

BE STRONG NIALL

In the next chapter you will see...

~Some KARRY

~Some Quiam

~Some Emex

~AND A QUINN FLASHBACK (It'll be interesting, you'll see.)

So yay. Things to look forward to.

Don't be a ghost reader! (Which means, smart ones, to vote, and comment)

Dedication to princesspanda567 who voted for this story! Thank you so much! Follow her example!

I LOVE YOU ALL

Mwah,

~S