KARRY

A/N- so I said two chapters ago that I would have some Karry last chapter but there wasn't. I forgot. Oops. So here's some Karry to carry your Karry needs.

**Flashback from the bus**

***Keegan's POV***

I jumped on the bus, my purple backpack slung over one shoulder. I went over to sit with Ava, my Bus Buddy (Its's a real thing) when I saw a new kid sitting in the back. He was indescribable. He was just so hot. I had to sit by him.

I had just broken up with my ex, Ryan, a month before school started. I just didn't love him and he wasn't going to be my forever love. So why try?

Anyway, I just felt some sort of... spark... when I looked at him. He was joking around already with the seniors and jocks in the back. He was even in the single seat! Hello, new hottie of the school.

I went over and glanced at Ava. She raised her eyebrows questionably. I jerked my head at the new kid, who now I was close enough to hear had a british accent. Who was this kid? Anyway, I jerked my head at him, and Ava smirked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I went to the back and scooted my nonexistent butt next to him in the single seat. I'm not too popular, but on this bus me, Ava, and a girl named Diamond were the queens. I heard one boy ( A stupid freshmen named Joe I think.) whistle. I glared at him.

I looked at the new kid. "Hi." I said. "My name's Keegan. What's yours?"

He looked at me then burst out laughing. "Harry." He said back. "Harry Styles."

**Flashback from the bus ramp**

****Keegan's POV****

Once we got off the bus, it seemed we knew each other our whole lives. I walked onto the bus ramp, Harry's arm on my waist. More than a few girls eyes lingered on Harry. I glared at them.

We went just off the bus loop, where we were met by four guys, three of which had british accents, and the other one irish. One, a shorter boy, about my height, (i'm really short) with messy brown hair walked up to us. "So," He said to Harry, with an extremely serious face, "Is this why you were late? Let us know when the baby's due. I want to be the godfather."

I blushed deeply, the freckles bulging out on my face now, the blue streak in my hair standing out from my red hair and face. Harry just laughed. "No, Lou, our bus is just slow." "Alright." The boy, I guess Lou, said. To change the subject, I asked Lou, "So, um, is that you name? Lou?" Lou laughed. "It's just a nickname. My name's Louis." "Oh." I replied, looking down at my galaxy print converse

The irish boy spoke up. "And I'm Niall." "Zayn" the black haired one said. "Liam." Said the one with shorter brown hair and the hint of a beard to come.

I introduced myself, then apologized for having to go, as I needed to meet up with my best friends waiting for me at the flagpole. I turned around and started to walk, but the I felt someone take my shoulder and call out my name. "Keegan."

"Yeah?" I said, turning around. It was Harry.

"I hope to see you around." He said, looking me in the eye.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"Yeah."

***Keegan's POV at some point throughout the day.***

I was walking through the halls on the way to history. My iphone in my back pocket buzzed, and I looked around, checking for teachers. None. I took my phone to silence it. "Miss. Lull!" I heard a voice cry. I whirled around to find a smirking Harry. "Hey." He said.

I said hey back. We exchanged conversation, them went our separate ways. I silenced my phone and went on my way.

I was smiling like an idiot.

***Keegan's POV now, or on the bus ride home***

I climbed the stairs of the bus and there was Harry, sitting on the single seat in the back. I was in kind of a bad mood, as I had just seen Ryan, forgotten Math homework, and had tons of homework to do when I got home. I was also tired from lack of sleep.

But there was Harry.

As soon as he saw me, he spread his arms wide and smiled. I ran to him, as much as you can run in a narrow bus isle, and jumped into his arms.

We rode the bus home in the same seat, just like in the morning.

But this time I was on his lap.

It meant nothing, or at least I think it did. I kind of wish it was something more though.

I want, but that's crazy. I want, but thats not me. I want to be loved by you, Harry.

A/N

Hello, my lovikins! Yay the beginnings of Karry. The seeds are sown! 😂😂😂 idk don't judge. So I kinda slammed my phone in the car door (oops clumsy person dats me) around Easter and I thought it just broke one of the volume buttons, but it didn't. Now I can lift almost the whole screen off of the silver casing. Its kind of scary. But anyway, Monday I'm sending it in to get fixed or get money for a replacement, so I can't write on her for a whole week! Thats how long it's going to be gone. I'm going to try to write on the computer though. Just thought I would let you know.

I love Karry when it's in my mind it's so cute I don't know how well it came off in writing, but I write for my own enjoyment. Yes it feels good when other people read, vote, and comment on my story but even still, I would write.

Speaking of reading, 223 VIEWS!!!!!

Thank you guys so much. I love you so much.

But remember, when you read, vote! Don't be a ghost reader!

But still, I just love you guys so much and thank you for spending your time reading this book.

Also, (sorry I know this is a really long author's note arrrrg) I'm thinking of making a series. So this book's gonna be about all five of the boys, but mostly about Niall. I'm thinking about making a series called 1Disasters. It's basically one of the boys in each with a disaster and a love interest (if not at first eventually.) I haven't started writing it yet but i've had them in my head for the longest time, so I hope you like them once I do write them.

I LOVE YOU ALL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL CAM'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 21 GAHHH NOT MY BABY

NIALL FILER (ha ha you don't know that joke)

CANT WAIT TILL FOUR

LOVE YOU

MWAH,

S