The Queen of the Hive

<<Brooke's POV>>

<<Science, Third Block>>

"Hey, Brooke!" Said a girl behind me. "I love your shoes today!" I rolled my eyes. It was Hally, always trying to suck up to me, Toni, and Sandra, trying to be popular. Sorry, dork, but never gonna happen.

I went to my lunch table that I sat at every day. I sat down and smoothed my skater skirt down so it fanned out on the seat. Toni and Sandra sat across me, beside each other. Science is, like the only class we have together, all three of us.

Toni's eyes were sparkling, and her eyes were shining. I had caught her with one of the new kids today, and he was cute. Not my type though. I'll let Toni have him. Sometimes Toni and Sandra are complete opposites, but they're best friends, as long as i'm there, too. I'm the balance. They need me.

Suddenly, before I could take out my mini salad, someone sat next to me. I was about to completely blow up at them, because that's where Lia, one of my friends, sits, but as soon as I look up I stop.

It's a guy, for one thing.

A really hot one, for that matter.

"Hey." He said with a smirk. "I"m Harry. Mind if I sit here?"

I gave him a smile. "Not at all." I replied with a hint of a smile playing on my lips.

I took out my lunch and we began to talk. He was hot, I am hot, we're perfect for each other! Then suddenly someone tapped on Harry's shoulder. "Harry!" The girl said. It was Keegan. I've never really minded her, but right now I was furious that she interupped my conversation with Harry.

"Harry, come over to our table, you're at the wrong one." She looked at me. Harry looked at me. "Be there in a minute." He said to her, and she and her stupid sweatshirt she wore that day went two tables down.

"I'll, um, see you later then." Harry said to me, then scribbled something quickly down on an index card. He jammed it into my hand, smiled, and went to join Keegan.

I looked at the paper. On it was a hastily written number. (804) 551-0042 and the words "txt me."

I looked over at Keegan. She and Harry were talking, and after a moment they both laughed.

You may have won today, Keegan,  I thought, but I will get Harry. And that's a promise.

ANOTHER CHAPPIE

That number is not Harry Styles's number. (I wish though) You can text it if you want lol.

Ok. SORRY ABOUT SLOW UPDATES!!!!! Tech week last week for Alice in Wonderland was brutal then we had the shows on the weekend and so that equals no UPDATES. Urg.

So...

Answer this question:

If you had to choose one dinner meal to have for the rest of your life, what would it be?

My answer: MAC AND CHEESE IS LIFE

Until next chapter, my loves!