Flirting

~Monday~

~Emma's POV~

Monday was a bit hectic. I had gone on a date with a popular boy who everyone liked, and everyone, and I mean everyone, had heard. They wanted to know all the details, but I didn't want to give them away. Those were my memories, and only Keegan, Jaine, Quinn, and Vanessa knew about them, and even then, they didn't know every little thing.

They didn't know about the kiss.

 Harry asked Keegan out by text, and then again this morning on the bus. "Just to be offficial." He said. They're going out on Friday. I am so happy for her, she was about to explode because she liked him so much. 

It was hard keeping the kiss to myself, so many people were asking if we kissed and I wanted to say yes so badly but I didn't know what Alex wanted.

So I held it in.

~Quinn's POV~

I handed in my essay to Mr.Tannerson with a smile, Liam right behind me. We had talked a bit the past few classes, and he's really sweet and funny. But whenever it gets even slightly personal, I push him away.

"Hey, Quinn! How you doing today?" Liam said, sitting back in his seat. "Uh, good." I said back. I started sketching in my sketchbook without turning to him. He started playing with my hair a bit. "Did you do something with your hair? I like it." He said. I gave a slight  smile and continued working. He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows. "Does that mean you did or you didn't? I stopped drawing and looked at him with a smile. "No, Liam, I didn't!" I said playfully. Then I poked him in the shoulder. "Did you do something with your hair?" He laughed. "No." He said. Then he ruined the moment.

"Hey, Quinn, wanna go out to eat on Friday?"

My eyes got wide, and to my relief, the bell rang. Without giving him an answer, I ran out the door.

A/N

Hey, just a filler chappie for all you readers out there. Almost 700 reads! Let get reading!

Mwah,

~S