34- Positive Attracts Positive

Waking up in Joe's arms felt like home.

After months, years probably, of always feeling just a little bit lost, he made me feel grounded. Safe.

I snuggled into his body, breathing in the scent of him, and sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We had got into such a routine. Wake up, train, dinner, snuggle, sleep, repeat. I hadn't been back to my own apartment, not even to pick up clothes. Joe had simply washed what I had. He had even given me a space in his wardrobe.

It was an odd balance, really. To be so at home with one another, so domesticated, and yet to still be a secret to the outside world.

"Are you alright?" Joe's calm voice, still scratchy from sleep, shocked me into reality.

"I... yeah. I'm just thinking".

He leaned closer, brushing my hair back and pressing a kiss to my neck. "Yeah?" He kissed me again. "What about?"

I smiled, turning to face him.

"You."

He leaned in close and kissed me gently. I ran my hand over his neck, coming to rest on his cheek. Joe shifted, his lips never leaving mine, until he was on top of me. I instinctively pulled him closer, enjoying the sensation of his warm body on mine. He began to grind into me and I gripped his shoulders as his mouth travelled to my neck. I tipped my head back and moaned at the contact.

"Ah man!"

Joe's head dropped to my shoulder as his alarm went off. I giggled, rubbing my hand over his shoulder.

"We should probably get out of bed" he whispered, clearly annoyed.

I smiled up at him. "But what if I don't want to?"

"I know." He leaned in closer and kissed my cheek. "But". My neck. "Maybe". Ear lobe. He nibbled it gently, making me giggle. "We could finish this in the shower?"

I took his waiting hand, pulling the sheets off my body and following him to the bathroom.

///

"You know, I think it would be so weird to see you two arrive in separate cars now."

Joe smiled as Kevin walked up to the two of them, Stacey not far behind.

"How's the routines going?" he asked.

"Di?" Joe daren't answer the question himself. He wasn't the expert.

Dianne draped her arm over his shoulder and smiled at Kevin. "Good. It's full on. Are you two as battered and bruised as we are?"

Stacey nodded slowly. "And my feet will never be the same again."

Joe laughed. "I'm so glad I don't have to dance in heels. Men's ballroom shoes are bad enough."

"Ah, but you make it look so easy, Joe Sugg."

Joe grinned. "Not this week, bud. Honestly, I'm surprised we're both still in one piece."

"Because of the dance or..." Stacey raised an eyebrow and Joe hid from her gaze. He was sure Dianne was probably also blushing.

"Definitely the dancing, Stace. Definitely the dancing."

Kevin checked his phone and turned to Stacey. "We'd better go and get practicing. See you later, you two!"

Stacey waved at both of them as they made their way into the studio they would be using for the day. Dianne took Joe's hand and walked down the corridor to the room they had basically been living in the whole week.