Chapter 1

[Your P.O.V]

Glancing briefly at my wrist watch, I quickly finishing the last touch of my lip tint. Not too bright, not too dark; just a perfect coral tone that suits my simplicity in makeup. It gives a vivid, powerful and juicy colour payoff that makes my lips more luscious and dewier. Keeping the lip tint inside my purplish-white pouch along with my compact powder and eyeliner, I make my way out of my bedroom, closing the bedroom door and silently walking to the main door of the apartment.

Locking the front door quietly as well while I put on my dark blue casual shoes, as to not waking up the only person sleeping in his room, I make my way to the block's lift, pressing G and heads to my lovely and cute car.

"Morning, babe~" I coo to my car while briefly checking the tyres, inspecting if they are flattened or anything, a habit I always do before start driving. A silver, Hyundai Getz car 1.6; it's a second-hand car given by my jii-chan (grandpa) to help me travel from my university and my apartment, and also anywhere I want to go. Its small, but it is just enough for me. Afterall, I don't need any bigger car or expensive than this, being a student and all, and I sure take a great car of this baby because honestly, it is my first asset and the most expensive things I ever have. And it is from my lovely, sweet jii-chan. Of course, I'm taking a good care of it.

7.40 am. Lots of time as usual.

Starting the engine, I head out from my parking spot to the usual place that I go almost every morning.

Time skip to Bepo snoring with snort out of his nose.....

A chime of bell rings when I enter the shop. Coffee Bean, a shop where I'll get my powerful coffee to start my day, only if I'm in a tight period, like today and few more upcoming...weeks I presume.

"Welcome. As usual eh, (y/n)?" the waitress, Lilly greets me.

"Good morning too, Lilly." I snicker.

"Hahaha opps, good morning, our loyal customer. Pardon me for being rude for not wishing you a good morning," she said while bowing slightly.

"Hahahaha first, I'm not really a 'loyal' customer, and second, don't bow, I'm not some sort of queen or something."

"I'm just kidding. By the way, what would you like to have for today? Anything to eat?" she asks gently. Boy I like this girl. So happy despite working early in the morning.

"I already had my breakfast. Just give me a cup of - " a sudden ring from my phone stops me from ordering. Reading the whatsapp message, Good morning class. I'm sorry but today's class will be cancelled because I'm not feeling well. We will schedule it to other day, I raise my eyebrow.

Humming slightly, I tap the screen with my finger, not sure to smile (because no class today means I can do other things), or sigh (because I already out of my house).

"It seems like I don't have class today, so I think I would like to have something else to drink. Can you give my sometime?" I ask Lilly and slip my phone to the back pocket of my pants.

"Sure, take your time. We don't have customer ye - " another chime of bell is heard, as I smile mockingly at her wrong prediction.

"I'll just stand aside here, so he can order."

The customer walks straight to the counter, briefly looking at the menu hung at the top and makes his order.

"Give me a medium size of dark roast, large cup of cappuccino, both serve in hot and one large iced coffee with hazelnut and cream. Take away."

Hmmm must be a regular customer.

I glance sideway, staring for a shorter amount of time but enough to drink in a bit of his physical detail, like dishevelled raven hair, tan skin, furrowed eyebrows, thick circles of eyebags, two gold round earrings for each ear, a rough yet velvety voice and long slender fingers. Wearing a formal collar shirt in grey colour with two top buttons unbutton, a pair of black slack-pant and a kinda pointy shoes in a similar colour with a very light blue tie hangs loosely around his neck, I assume he is probably on his way to work and decides to have some coffee first to keep him awake for the rest of the day.