Chapter 9

Hi readers. It has been so long since the last I update right? I'm sorry... Been busy lately. But I'm back to update regularly now. So enjoy the reading~~

-

Dark and dim light, smokey halls, lively beats yet not too loud - with the right lighting and levels of inebriation, the debaucherous institution look majestic to the eyes of hungry visitors, especially when it is completed with luxury features and services. The general admission area is the most crowded area, as customers are free to wander around, taking in the sight right in front of them while waitresses making their ways distributing drinks in plastic cups. In the center existed a long stage where numbers of performers 'dancing' around while batting sexy eyes to catch customers of their interest.

The hot and sticky air didn't bother them at all.

Sitting at a main bar which is a little bit distant from the stage is none other than a green-haired male and (h/c) haired female, both have themselves occupied with the drinks in the hands. People walked and passed by didn't bother them. And if anything, they are more to alert in case some penniless people suddenly came and took their wallet and cash without being noticed.

"I have always wanted to go to a strip club. Now that I'm here...." The female's orbs glanced around, taking a full view of the surrounding so it will be planted to the back of her mind. She saw a group of two men being led by a woman wearing skimpy thongs to a premium seating, where four velvet sofas awaiting them with a pole attached to the middle of the table.

The men took a seat as they slumped down and the woman immediately climbed the table and twirled around the pole.

"It's sure is interesting", she hummed and drank.

"So looking at the bouncer taking people's phones and warned them for recording and hookers sucking on these people's money is interesting?" Zoro cast a single glance to the (h/c)-haired before turned back to his drink and start drowning again.

"What? You don't like them hookers? They can give you a lap dance though."

"And why do I want a lap dance from them?"

"I thought all men like that. Especially at your age".

"Those who succumb to lust are. I'm not." He snorted.

The female gave a raised eyebrow to him, and looked at his face thoroughly, trying to find the truth behind his words, before she smiled and rose her glass to his as an invitation to cheers.

"I'm really glad I bring you here to experience my first visit to strip club", she smirked, and Zoro, smirking as well, brought his glass to clink them together.

"To the end of 2nd year of our Hell", he toasted, and (y/n) reciprocated at that.

"By the way, why are we here again?" Zoro asked as he turned to face the female. His beer finished, and he needed a quick refill because the noisy music and those persistent hookers that tried hard to catch his attention are starting to get to his nerve. But he couldn't leave. He won't leave (y/n) alone here. And she's definitely not showing any sign of call it a night yet. So he instead, called the bartender and signed him with another glass as he waited patiently.

Yep, Zoro is a man of patience.

"Because I want to try this grasshopper cocktail! I heard Lilly said that the drink will suit my taste, seeing how I kinda like minty things. So, I wanted to try". Grasshopper is an old classic drink that's very simple. It tasted like a chocolate mint milkshake, and the female already on her fourth glass.

"You know we can still go to a normal bar and ordered that", Zoro grumbled. He saw one of the hookers - who has just done bouncing around the red stage - giving him a wink, and he replied with a 'I'm not interested' look and cast his gaze back to his best friend.