Chapter 11

"C-Crystal??" A low muttered came out from the (h/c)-haired. (Y/n) blinked few times as she tried to grasp the real identity of the female in front. She was pretty sure she wasn't wrong in guessing, because... Who won't be able to tell the enemy of their ownselves?

Shocked, the female removed her sunglasses, as she sized her up and down. Due to (y/n) bringing the hoodie up and covered almost all of her (h/c)-haired, Crystal couldn't guess the person at all. Only after looking at her shining (e/c) orbs and the few (h/c) strands jutting out from the hoodie made her realized the identity of the other person. Immediately, a mocking snort came out from her lips as she snickered.

"Oh.. It is only you, (y/n)".. Crystal's voice came out as lazy as ever. "What are you doing here?"

(Y/n) cocked an eyebrow. "Why it has anything to do with you? It's not like I need to report my whereabout to you."

"How impressive.. To think you will be able to find a replacement, with someone such caliber. I'm pretty sure you know whose house this belongs to.." Crystal's eyes glinted with amusement.

(Y/n) didn't like the underlying tone that she used. Of all the time and place, she really hated to see her here. Heck, she even despised to ever see her at anywhere!

"Don't sprout nonsense. I have my own morals and principles. Unlike you." (Y/n) was being straightforward with her word, with no intention of taking care of the other person's feelings. She watched her face turned ugly as she expressed her dissatisfaction. The edge of her lips rose as she snarled.

"You should know--" Crystal's word was cut in the middle as the sound of shuffling footsteps could be heard, approaching them, before a male in his early 20's appeared with a shocking face.

Law's eyes widened slightly for just a nano second before dropped to his casual gaze, watching in question at the two women who were standing at his door. "What's going on here?" His voice came low with a hint of laziness, as he walked forward with a hand stuffed in his coat pocket while the other held his house keys. Seeing the door was already opened, he guess the key was not needed.

(Y/n), in baffled condition, raised an eyebrow as she started questioning. "Trafalgar-san?? I thought you will be away for a week for some medical conference? Shachi-san and Penguin-san said so.."

"It was canceled last minute and postponed to another date. I just arrived here after taking the flight back", Law sighed. His hand rubbed lightly at the back of his head as he expressed how troublesome it was indeed.

Crystal meanwhile, had been in jaw dropping looking at Law. The male was totally perfect looking. That perfectly lined jaw, the sharp and definitive nose, those smoothly drawn eyebrows, and the deep and hooded eyes with grey orbs that gave off the sense of deep romantic every time he stared... God.... He was perfect enough to make her ovaries exploded. She knew the male was the hot topic of her school last time, but she hasn't got the chance to meet him eye to eye due to her being away for a date. //A/n: who told you to skip class?// His pictures that circulated around the school's news and social medias of her friends made her so mad because she wasn't there.

But forget about all those thing! Most importantly right now, he's there, she's there, - fuck (y/n) for being a useless pole there and be a disturbance to her and him - and she'd never thought he will be 10 times better than the pictures!

And don't let her start with those little sideburns and the faint shadows right under his eyelids... She could wrote a whole essay for that and it won't be enough for her to express her undying love.