Chapter 5

"So, how's the test?" I put down my lunch box on the table when Nami asking.

It's 12 pm and we are having lunch right now, a little bit too early in my opinion, but there's not much choice left since Nami and Luffy will be having class at 12.30 pm. Taking a seat next to her, I tell her how the test is confusing, and barely having enough time to answer them all, not counted whether the answers are correct or not.

While saying that, I glance in annoyance at the person in front of me, who is busy keeping Luffy's hands away from stealing his food. Ussop makes a good decision by sitting next to me, a bit further from Luffy, saving his own food from getting stolen.

Sensing my gaze, Zoro looks up, raising an eyebrow before "what?" me.

An irk appears on my face before my lips twitch in irritation at his answer.

He dares to not knows where the problem is?

Huffing, "I can't believe you have time to sleep during the test," I say.

"Eh? I've finished them before end of the time. What else do you expect me to do?"

"Seriously? Was the test really easy for you? What did you eat to get that brain of yours?" I confess while pointing my fork to his directtion, a little bit jealous on how smart Zoro is in tackling this subject. In fact, almost in every subject.

We have been studying together since our first semester, taking the same course and as it progresses, the subjects are just getting tougher. Yet, he is able to ace them easily, not even need to pull an all-nighter for the test nor the exams.

We continue our small bickering, while Nami and Ussop eat in silent and once in a while, watching from the stealing hands of Luffy's. Soon, Nami and Luffy excuse themselves to their own respective class. Ussop then follows after going to one of the engineering labs to continue his project. He's participating a competition that requires the participants to invent something new that could be used to facilitate daily activities, and he has full intend to win it over, so he has to do his very best.

Meanwhile, me and Zoro just sit at the table, chilling around while waiting for the time to pass for our next class.

Humming to one of the latest songs, with earphone plugs in my ear, a pink haired woman, Perona suddenly approaches and greets us. She talks to Zoro, saying something about Mr. Mihawk wanted to see him regarding upcoming kendo competition, earning a grumble from the male since he is lazy to walk to the office room located at level 5.

Refusing on Zoro's refusal to meet Mr. Mihawk now, she then drags Zoro up from the chair, swiftly, while tugging on his hand demanding him to follow, while complaining saying she spent hours to look for him and she's not going to accept his stupid excuse for not seeing Mr. Mihawk.

I wave a silent goodbye to Zoro, grinning in amusement watching his annoyed face disappear to the nearest lift.

Being left alone in the table, I continue humming to the song, when suddenly cheerful shouts disturb the surrounding's peace and alert almost everyone nearby, whether they are eating or just lounging around.

We all look around, searching for the reason behind the shouts, but if anything, we only see quite bunch of girls swarming in one area, with some hiding behind pillars or anything from something while giggling and swaying around their hips. Something like 'cool', 'handsome,' and 'call me' resonate lightly to our ears.

Did some artists come and visit? Or is it some special and popular person? The prime minister? Nah.... they won't be catcalling if it's the prime minister.

.

.

.

Boy, if the dean heard about this, he's going to reprimand those girls about behaviours and attitude.