Chapter 4

I wake up due to the hotness surrounding me. It's weird. I definitely hear the sound of rain pattering against the windows, despite the loud snores by the brothers, so why it's so hot. I even try to lift one of my hands, but something hold it down planted to the bed, with heavy weight pressing against it.

The sound of snores getting louder, follow by occasional murmurs that I couldn't make off.

Trying my hard to open my eyes, since I'm really a heavy sleeper and not a morning person, I blink few times to erase the blurriness of my vision.

Sigh escapes my lips as I gaze at my locked-hand. Ace is hugging it, tightly with no means to let it go at all. I can hear he mumbles about meat and food, and I just wish he didn't mistake my arm to be them and bite it.

Using my other free hand, I try to push Ace a bit to the left, since his face is planted against my neck, huffing out warm breathe that causes me to feel hot and sweaty. The only person that seems to be sleeping like a normal person, is Sabo. One of his arm is resting against my stomach right now, but at least there's enough space between us two. And Luffy, I don't even know when did he gets here but he is absolutely there, lying half way on Ace.

Ufff.... These boys are heavy....

I force Ace to let go of my arm, wiggle my way out from being circling by them. Skipping over Sabo's leg, I take whosever phone's on the nightstand, switching it on to look at the time.

5 am... Way too early to wake up.

Rolling Sabo to the centre, where I was laying previously, I take over his place,  grateful to be able to escape the heat. I can hear he's groaning, for whatever reason it is, but simply brushing it off with a chuckle.

Getting comfortable at my new place, I suddenly hear the pitter-patter suddenly turns to sheets of rain slamming in waves against the glass window. The sound of boisterous thunder echoes through the room, shocking me immediately upon it.

Okey, now I'm regretting for pushing Sabo to the centre. At this moment, I really don't mind if I'm being circled and locked in the centre by these three brothers, since I'm *ahem* a little *ahem* bit of *ahem* scared of thunder.

I roll to my left, watching Sabo's undisturbed face despite the howling and the crying of the rain. His face is facing me while he is laying flat on his stomach. Jealousy rises from the pit of my stomach seeing how peaceful these boys are sleeping right now, while I'm here troubled to get back to sleep.

Knowing it's going to be cold soon enough, and seeing how Luffy already get tangled by two blankets of his and Sabo's, I resort to laying on top of Sabo, with upper part of my body on his while my lower part is on the bed.

The heat runs through my skin upon our contact, yet it's warming and comforting. I hear Sabo mumbling about heaviness, before his body slowly reacting to wake up. I scoff while scratching his scalp, telling him to go back to sleep since it's still morning. He didn't move afterwards as light snores come out from his parted lips, falling back to his deep slumber.

.
.
.

The sound of ringing alarm penetrates my ears, as I am partially brought back to the world from my dreamland, but tiredness is forcing my eyelids to remain shut and ignoring the persistent ring. I feel something shifting beneath me, and a grumble from a hoarsy voice asking me to get up. He tries to reach out his hand to his phone but it's too far, and with me on top of him does not makes the situation any easier. He wiggles around to escape my hug.

"Nnnuuu.... I wanna sleeeeppp", I snake my arms around his waist, tightening my back-hug.

"Ace, wake up. Help me with the alarm and (y/n)", Sabo still tries to shake me off of his back, while at the same time nudging his other hand to Ace.

Ace, groggily, turns away from him, mumbling "sleepy... and five more minutes" incoherently.

"Ace!!! Wake up!"

"Sleep Sabo.. It's still early" I add in.

"Fo..ooddd" Luffy chimes in his dream.

With the sound of the ringing getting louder and constant movement by Sabo, it's becoming harder to fall asleep again. Sabo finally achieves his objective, by kicking Ace out of the bed, earning a loud thump from it.

Ace stands up, with a red nose from being face-planted to the floor, scolding Sabo. Small bicker going on between them, before Ace switches off the alarm and pulls me away from hugging Sabo's back.

The two boys than soon dissapear from the bed, probably getting ready to work. They leave me and Luffy together on the bed, which is a good thing since it means now there's more room for me to hog the space.

.
.
.

Locking the front door, I follow my two brothers to the parking area to get to our cars. I get inti Sabo's car, and wave a goodbye to Ace before we leave to our own destination.

Previously, Sabo and Ace had let me slept for another 20 minutes, before waking me up again and forced me to get ready for my class at 8.45 am. After that, the three of us had breakfast together, nothing fancy, just some tuna sandwich and hot tea, before leaving the house. Luffy class is at 12.30 pm, so he can sleep a little bit longer.

Sabo then offered to drive me to my university, and I didn't say no to it since it's his habit to drive either me or Luffy when we have early morning class.

Humming to the pop sound coming from his radio, he turns the steering, entering a familiar block.

"Oh, we're buying a coffee?" I smile happily, excited to get my daily shot.

"Yeah, could you get me the usual?"

"Sure, will do", and as soon as he parks in front the shop, I get down and greets Lilly who is currently cleaning the counter.

"Two cups of cappuccino please, large." I order. Lilly roger on it before swirling around the counter and start making the drinks.

Glancing around the shop, I notice how clean and well-maintained are the cafe. Lilly sure loves her cafe, taking a good care of it and all her passion towards making coffee and bakery stuff can be seen from her various mouth-watering products. Her cafe is one of the best cafe in the town, gaining its reputation after only 3 months of operation.

That's truly something great to be proud of.

A sudden chime of the bell hungs at the front door steal our attention, as we both welcome the customer together. Giggling, I turn around, only to meet the steel gaze of raven haired man with a serious face.

He walks to the counter, waiting Lilly to get my order done before making his.

"Hi, remember me?" I ask.

"We just met two days ago. Of course I remember you." he replies nonchalantly, with bored tone within his voice.

Wow... Someone is grumpy in the morning, I pout, because his grumpiness accidentally affecting me as well.

Eventually, he turns his head slightly, facing me before asking where I'm heading next. Copying his previous attitude, I lazily answer the name of my university, while tapping the wooden counter with my nail.

He raises his eyebrow, sensing the change in my mood, but didn't question any further as he looks forward again.

Lilly soon comes with my drinks, passing it to me before I give her my gratitude and wave a goodbye to her. I glance to the ravenette slightly, wishing him a good morning and a goodbye as well at the same time, and make my way to the door.

He blinks to it, before nodding his head in acknowledgement. He continues watching me as I dissapear into Sabo's car and leave the place, before making his own order.