Chapter 8

For the first time, (y/n) worries about a stranger's wellbeing - after few times sweatdropping - that her thoughts change from 'a very tall guy, quite built-up, should be careful around him' to 'clumsy big adult, nothing to worry, and how to put off the fire on his shoulder?' very quickly.

"Maybe you should sit first before -"

"It's okay", he cuts her talk, " I'm fin -" and the ground loves him so much that he slips on a banana skin and falls down comically.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" (y/n) sympathize him even more as she helps him up to his feet. Not an easy task with his long and strong body.

The clumsy guy stands up groggily while holding his head, cringing in pain, probably because he hits his head on the ground that causes him a concussion. (Y/n) knows it's out of her job to go and help around some stranger, especially when she's so tiny compares to him and risk the chance to get crushed by the guy, but she's just so softhearted that she's willing to help even to her expense.

And because the guy refuses to go to the clinic for a treatment believing the pain will soon go away, (y/n) offers to drive him home because *ahem* better be safe and avoid another self burning or concussion, right?

-

"Are you sure you're fine to walk?" Y/n pulls her car over after parking at the available spot, while gazing at the Soho Apartment in front of her.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Again, thank you, young lady. You sure are kind enough to help some stranger", he smiles cheekily. (Y/n) nods her head, watching the said guy leaving her car and heads to the entrance door.

She thoughts the guy will be doing fine, seeing how he manages to reach the door with no slipping, no accidental burning nor tripping. But she sighs again - maybe laughing a bit - when she watches the poor guy bangs himself against the glass door. Maybe because he thoughts the glass door doesn't exist there, due to its clarity and top-notch clean. Or maybe he thoughts the door will open automatically, that's why he simply walks straight without hesitation.

Either way, (y/n) resolves to help him again instead of letting him getting himself injured even more.

Leaving her car and heads to the poor guy, she giggles lightly at his red nose and forehead, before pushing the door for him.

"I'll help you," she snickers.

Maybe because of the embarrassment, that his cheeks a bit red. But she can't tell the difference much when he heads down lightly and his hat shadows most of his face.

When they reach the entrance to the apartment, (y/n) doesn't drop him there only. She heads inside together, because she has a duty of treating his injuries, and also sensing the possibility of the poor guy to worsen his injuries or probably add a new one into the collection if she leaves him to do them by himself.

The first thing (y/n) notices when she enters, the apartment looks classy and so neat, and cleanliness is probably the owner's priority seeing how zero particles of dust can be found around. From the entrance door, (y/n) can see a tidy and well-looked living room straight ahead, with a small toilet at the right side and a kitchen at the left side. If walks ahead, there's a corner on the left side that will lead to two doors, which (y/n) assumes to be bedrooms.

(Y/n) wants to stick her nose around, to check on the design of the apartment more because she is gauged by the beauty and the tidiness of the interior despite being a not too big apartment, but she cancels her thought out of respect to the owner of the apartment. And as per instructed by the guy, (y/n) goes to the kitchen to grab the emergency kit. The kitchen is also in a top-notch clean condition, sensing the owner probably did little to nothing of cooking in order to keep the stove as clean and as shiny as it is right now.