drunk

!the reader and 5 are 16 in this!
warnings: kinda "steamy"

-
after the piece of shit memorial you and your "family" had, they all left.

however, you stayed because being stuck in 16 year old body doesn't get you into any clubs or bars. so you decided to raid the bar reginald had in the living room.

you had the ability to shapeshift and 17 years ago, you came to the academy for help. you couldn't shapeshift yourself younger or older anymore. your ability to change into an animal or an object was still there, but you couldn't age.

"why are you still here" a voice says, bringing you out of your thoughts

you turn around to be faced with five entering the living room. your first time meeting him was when he came out of that vortex earlier that day. when you came to the academy, diego explained to you how just days before you arrived, he time travelled and got lost.

"geez. i guess being stuck in time made you grumpy" you say.

you were half drunk and was not about to let him kill the mood.

"you don't know anything about me, y/n" five says as he takes a seat on the bar stool two seats away from you.

"well then," you say as you pass him a margarita "let's get to know each other" you say with a sarcastic smirk.

time goes by and you guys are both shitface drunk and laughing about how five tried to have sex with a mannequin.

"shut up! she's all i had" he says rolling his eyes

"well there's your hand" you say laughing

"well there's your hand now" he says, looking at you with a smirk.

the tension in the room was so high at this point

"what's wrong?" he says, "why so quiet now? you were just teasing me"

you decided to play along with this game. you were not gonna show that you were intimidated.

you hop off the bar stool and walk over to him
"well there's different ways i can tease you.." you say right in his ear.

you back up to see him shocked

you decide to head upstairs, to leave him feeling dumb.

you go into your room and sigh.
it was so hard to keep your cool when someone that attractive stares at you.

you strip from your clothes and start to put in your pajamas, you slip on your shorts and just before you put on your shirt, you hear a 'whoosh'.

you turn around and no ones there
creepy

you turn back around to be greeted with five, inches away from your face.

"leading people on isn't very nice y/n", he says.

he pauses to look at your body

you take this opportunity to grab his tie and kiss him. you didn't 'smash' your lips into his, you kissed him slow to irritate him and leave him wanting more.

again.

you pull away and pull his lip down with your thumb. it snaps back into place and you smile.

now he's hooked.

you turn around and begin putting on your shirt when he teleports and grabs your arm.

"what's the sense of putting something on when you're just gonna take it off" he says

"wha-" he interrupts you by smashing his lips into yours.

he squeezes your leg, signaling you to jump. you do and he teleports you to your desk. things fall off in the process and you feel him smirk against your lips.

you practically rip off his shirt while he kisses your neck, leaving marks everywhere.

"jesus 5, all that time by yourself drove you crazy didn't it" you say, moaning when he starts to grind into you

"you have no idea" he says and just before he gets to your pants..

klaus walks in

"hey y/n do you know where th- OH SHIT" klaus exclaims as he walks into your room.

"damn five, 4 hours back and you're already getting some, i see" he says making hand motions.

five groans, with his shirt still on, but unbuttoned.

"correction," he says irritated "i almost got some. but you decided to show up"

you sit there, giggling.

the three of you just awkwardly stand there.

..."ok! bye klaus" you eagerly say

"oh yeah! ok kiddos, make sure to use protection" he says, winking while walking out the door.

five freezes.

"wait, you do have a condom right?" you question

"shit".

five grabs his blazer.

he sighs. "i'll be right back" and just before he leaves he says, "and don't put your clothes back on".

your cheeks get red as you hear the familiar sound of his spacial jump.

-
a/n: lmk if you want a pt 2 ;) thanks for reading if you did, sinners <3