needy pt.3 (+)

9:43 am

you wake up the next morning to a horrible headache.

what happened last night?

you slowly get up, throwing on fives blazer over your undergarments. you steal them all the time but he never notices because that's literally all his closet consists of.

as you walk down the hall you glance in fives room. you sigh, realizing he wasn't in there. you kinda felt bad, teasing him for a week straight. but when midnight strikes, you're all his again.

you make your way down the stairs and to the kitchen. klaus, luther, and five are there.

"yeah i'm a druggie but at least i'm not harambe!" klaus exclaims at luther.

you roll your eyes and laugh, making your way to the cabinets where the tylenol was.

five was in the way, assembling his sandwich right in front of the medicine cabinet.

you decide to hug him from behind.
"good morning" you say, face pressed against his back.

"morning" he mumbles, and then pries your hands off him.

you're taken aback and he grabs his sandwich and leaves the kitchen.

you're shocked when this happens and turn to klaus and luther. "what was that?" you question, taking a seat next to them.

klaus laughs and luther explains,

"you don't remember?" he asks. you shake your head in confusion and he sighs. "apparently you got really drunk last night and five 'had enough of your games'" he says, using air quotation marks. he continues, "whatever that means".

realization slaps you in the face.
ohhh

11:45 am

knock knock

you stand in his doorway.

"hey.." you say, walking into his room.

five's on his bed, reading a book that you'd never understand.

he sets his book down and looks up at you. he sighs, "yes y/n?"

before you were able to speak he talks again,

"look if you're here to tease me- hours before i'm finally done with this fucked up punishment" he looks down and laughs sarcastically, "then leave". he says.

you sigh and sit next to him.

"i'm done with all that. it's pretty exhausting" you joke. but he doesn't laugh.