needy pt.2

!read pt1 before this one to understand!

requested by: wxyz0zyxw

warnings: y/n being a BIG tease

(takes place the morning after from 'needy')
-

sunday morning

you came out from your room the next day to be greeted by five, and he didn't look so happy.

"to what do i owe you the pleasure, five?" you say, leaning against your door frame.

you had a red robe on, it wasn't tied, meaning he could see your undergarments.

he stared long at your body. you smirked to yourself. it's gonna be a long week.

you clear your throat loudly, "eyes up here mister".

he stops staring and looks up at you. a couple seconds passes and he walks into your room, causing you to back up.

"you were joking right?" he goes on, "what you said last night, about the whole week thing?"

you lick the inside of your cheek, bringing his attention to your mouth.

"oh, that? yeah no, i was serious" you say, sitting on your bed.

he groans and pulls his hair.

"how is that fair at all? i said i was sorry for saying dolores' name. you even got me back for it by saying," he clenches his jaw, "diego's name".

you smirk. you would mind letting him hit right now. seeing him jealous is one of your major turn ons.

"well that's life for you, so suck it up" you say and walk past him.

he turns around to watch you walk away.

"this'll be just as hard for you as it will for me!" he yells, even though you're already out of sight.

he lets out a breath.

this week is gonna suck.

wednesday night

you sat in the kitchen, bored out of your mind.

five spent the last couple days doing "apocalypse" things while you stayed home. he said he needed to focus, and you teasing him all day wouldnt help.

so there you sat, binging on the candy you bought the night before.

you had a lollipop in your mouth.

seconds later you heard someone come into the kitchen. it was five.

he came in, hair all messy, and dirt all over his face.

he mumbled gibberish as he stared to make his favorite sandwich. his eyes go on you for a split second before he returns to spreading the peanut butter.

"tough day?" you ask.

he sighs, "im stressed, the eyeball lead to a dead end".

he finishes making his sandwich and walks towards where you were. he takes a bite of the weird combination and takes a seat across from you.

your feet were up on the table but you took it down to get a better look at him.

"well," you say, bringing your leg up to touch his inner thigh, "maybe i can help with your stress" you say, moving you leg up and down.