don't go

for the past couple weeks you've been doubting your relationship

five has been so busy, and you understood that he had things to do but he used to find a way to make time for you, if not he'd apologize. now when you ask him if he wants to hang out, he doesn't even looks at you and just mumbles a "i'm busy".

you called him, you needed to talk.

"h-hey five?, i need to talk to you" you stutter out weakly.

"i'm full handed right now y/n, can't it wait?" he says. it sounds like he's driving.

"it's about us" you state, trying your best not to sound hurt.

the other side of the line goes silent for a couple seconds.

"alright, i'll be there as soon as i can" he says softly.

you go to hang up but he already did.

you loved the stubborn boy. so damn much. the fact that you have to break up with him hurts so bad. but staying with him would hurt you even more.

hours pass and he's still not here. you give up waiting in his room and decide to head home.

just as you leave the room, you spot five, jogging up the stairs.

"hey! i thought you wanted to talk?" he said, curious to why you're leaving.

"i did, 4 hours ago" you say.

"i'm sorry, le-"

you cut him off

"you're always sorry" you blurt out.

he looks down guiltily and grabs your wrist

a familiar whoosh is heard and you both were suddenly you're in his room again.

he takes a seat on his bed, sadness shown in his expression, he knows what you're about to do.

he signals for you to sit down next to him but you refuse.

"you know i love you," you start, tears collect in your eyes, threatening to fall.