something new (+)

warnings: smut :0

in which y/n wants to switch it up

-

five gets off of you, breathless, and falls down beside you on the bed.

he turns to you and gives you a peck.

"amazing as always, y/n" he smirks.

you softly smile, staying silent.

he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"what's wrong?" he says, propping himself up on an elbow. "did you not enjoy it? because i di-"

you cut him off

"no it was good five, but i-" you trail, "i don't know, forget it" you say, turning to face the other way.

he stops you from turning,

"wait. what? tell me" he says, eagerly.

you take a deep breath. "it's just always the same. i don't know, i'm just kind of.. bored"

"bored?" he says, scrunching his nose and eyebrows.

"i just want to try something new. that's all" you explain.

he stares at you for a couple seconds.

"what kind of things are you thinking about?" he asked, shifting a little.

"it's ok five, forget it. i'm tired". you attempt to turn away again but he stops you. he quickly spins you back around and pins your arms above your head.

your breath hitches

"no. you can't just tell me our sex is boring and expect me to go to sleep". he leans down to whisper in your ear, "if you want to try something new then do it. round two. now."

you smirk and flip him over so you're straddling him as he lays down.

you lean down to suck on his neck. when he moans you make your way up his jawline and to his ear, "i'm dominant" you say, causing his eyes to go wide.

you smile at his reaction.

you take his hands from your hips and put them down on each side of his body.

"no touching" you whisper

his eyebrows furrow. "wha-"

you shut him up by placing your lips on his. you pull away.

"..or talking".

he rolls his eyes but his expression changes when you begin to grind your hips onto him.

keep in mind that this was round two, so you both only had your undergarments on.

he stifles a moan.

you stop and begin to move down his body.

five looks at you with wide eyes when he realizes what you're about to do.

how the hell was he not supposed to moan?