pillow fight (+)

warnings: smut

hehe

-

"Y/N!" five shouts.

you guys were having a pillow fight and you had just swung at his head, very hard.

you laugh hard at his reaction.

his hair was all messy and his facial expression showed determination-determination to get you back.

he shakes his head, and laughs like a crazy person. he chucks the pillow at you, only for it to hit your legs.

 he chucks the pillow at you, only for it to hit your legs

you burst out laughing.

"you suck" you exclaim, still laughing.

he mumbled something but you were laughing too hard to care.

without warning he tackles you into bed and you both lay next to each other. you with a big smile, and him with his normal grumpy face.

 you with a big smile, and him with his normal grumpy face

you hear a sigh.

"i refuse to keep playing this childish game with you", he huffs.

you pout, "you're lame".

you grab the pillow next to you and hit him in the face with it, one last time.

he throws it off and sits up.

"now that i've played a game you like, to be fair, you should play a game i like", he says with a devilish grin.

you roll your eyes

"no five, i'm not playing battleships with you, you're way too competitive".

five scoffs

"you're just mad you never hit my ships because i have the best strategies" he says with a proud face. "but that's not the game i'm thinking of". he pauses to look at you.

"oh" you say, slightly intrigued

"never have i ever, but instead of putting fingers down, we take an article of clothing off".