Chapter 8: I Wanna Hold Your Hand

"John, luv!" I yelled while pouring the tea.

"Coming, my dear," I loved it. We really were like an old married couple.

After a couple of seconds of waiting I soon felt familiar hands wrapping themselves around my body. A soft kiss on the ear soon left me floating.

"Can tea wait, Paul?"

"Of course it can," I turned around, still in John's arms and gripped his collar. I smashed my mouth into his and forced him down the hall. I only stopped when I felt his body hit the wall.

"We're getting a bit old for this, aren't we?"

"Shut up," I whispered in his ear as I slowly knelt down to his feet. I unzipped his pants and whipped out his hard on. It just about smacked my nose. I smiled, and then licked my lips as I prepared to-

"Mr. McCartney," I looked up startled to see Apple Corps.' new intern.

"Hm?" I said tilting my head.

"I know you're in the middle of a meeting, but a Mr. Martin is on the phone. He wishes to speak about recording sessions," I nodded and waved her off.

"So, as we said, we wish to have the album cover and name by next week," was that really what the meeting was about? I was too into my thoughts to think.

I stood up and straitened my shirt as I walked out the door only to run into Sean.
"Sean? What are you doing here?"

"Well, dad asked me to cover Julia and told me to come find you," how cute.

"Well, here I am. But, why did he want you to find me?"

"Emergency recording session," how odd, usually I was the one who rallied all the boys last minute.

When I got to the studio John greeted me at the door. Had he been waiting at the door for me the whole time?

"So, what are we recording?" I asked trying to sound as patient as possible.

"Just Sean's stuff. I wanted it to be perfect so I figured it'd take us a while," I only nodded my head, "but, since you're a better perfectionist I figured I'd invite you too. Ringo nor George need to be here, so I just told them they didn't have to come."

................................................................................................................................................................

"Uhh... Okay Sean, just one more time but hold out that one part just a smidgen longer, oh and can do a breathe into the mic. I think it'll add a cool touch, don't you John?"

"Yeah, I like that idea," I smiled at John and and George and just like that we started another take. This would be take ten I believe. It's just about perfect, I think this will be the final take.

I wasn't wrong there. Something happened in Sean and it was just about the most beautiful thing I had heard. His voice is amazing, almost like his fathers but slightly different. Higher, I think.

I treated John and Sean to dinner at our favorite restaurant. I had just gotten the salad as usual. When we walked out of the restaurant we had suddenly woke up to the fact that it wasn't just raining. It was pouring.

"I think Macca had better drive. I'm blind as a bat as it is."

Sean sat in the back silently and it was only when I had asked him a question that John and I realized that he was sleeping.

"So uh," John broke the silence, "about the whole adopting ide-"

"I know what you're going to say John. You don't want to do it do yo-"

"No, I was just going to say that I'd love to raise a child with you." Nobody spoke. Sean only shifted in his deep sleep. I felt my cheeks warm up as I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away wanting to keep my eyes on the road.

John and I were going to raise a child.

I'm so sorry that this chapter is rather short. I just figured that with news like that, it'd be best to keep it short. Thanks for reading!!