Chapter 13: Boys

Back in Paul's POV

"Of course George, I know that John deeply loves me. But I mean, I don't have the things that other girls have to offer him," I was crying into George's shoulder as we talked over late-night coffee.

"Do you mind if I stay? I mean Olivia would completely understand, and we don't have to worry about Dhani anymore," I took one last sniff and wiped away one last tear.

"Of course you can," I smiled, "in fact, we should make a while day out of it tommorrow. We can disguise ourselves and go shopping and have lunch like we used to," I was just beaming by now.

"I'd really like that," it almost looked as if George had started to tear up. But, that was Geo. He's always been so sentimental.

"I've gotta go to the loo," I opened my mouth to talk, but Geo interrupted me, "Don't worry, I know where it is."

George's POV

I picked up my pace after I lost sight of Paul. I quickly opened the bathroom door then shut it. I frantically looked for some tissue and found it rather quickly.

I coughed and blood and out onto the tissue. This wasn't a surprise though. I've been coughing up blood for a while now. Cancer. That was my reason as to why. I was diagnosed two years ago, but I don't want to tell anyone who wasn't at my appointment when I was diagnosed. Meaning only Olivia, Dhani, and my doctor know. I'm only doing that so that no unnecessary breaths are wasted on sorries, or pity. Kind of like Freddie Mercury.

I clean up and then throw the tissue in the toilet. I flush the damned thing away and then walk back out to Paul like nothing happened.

Oh, how I'll miss these days...