Chapter 11: Cry Baby Cry

We waved at an ecstatic Sean as he drove away to the airport. I think Sean had fun tonight, but now it was John and I who were going to have a bit of fun.
.................................................................

I opened my eyes to find his face extremely close to mine. Our legs were intertwined and John's hot breathe warmed my nose. I poked his nose and he pushed my hand away. I wasn't going to wake him.

I decided to get up and get dressed for the day when I decided to pick up some clothes from the ground. I worked my way over to a warn pair of John's jeans. They were quite faded, but John really made it work. I thought of the way his back side really filled the jeans. Quite attractively. I started pulling the jeans legs out from their unnatural posission when it happened.

A piece of paper flew out of the pocket somehow. I picked up reluctantly and read out loud, "Call me hottie..." a phone number was left to read but my tears quickly helped me to smudge them away. I changed my mind, John didn't deserve full rest.

"Wake up!" I yelled as I viciously pulled the duvet and sheets off John, revealing a version of him only in his underwear.

"Wh-what? Is something wrong?" What an idiot.

"After all we've been through John," I sighed out, "After everything, how could you? How could you?! Tell me!" I was getting ready to absolutely lose it.

"Paul I-I can explain! That girl must've slipped those in-"

"Girl? What girl?!" I let a flood of emotions flow out.

"Paul, it was-it was that receptionist,"is he serious?

"You're telling me you walked off with her not to ask questions about surrogates and such but to have se-"

"No Paul, you don't understand!" What else could explain it. He took a while 'asking questions' and came back with ruffled hair and was acting differently. That had to be it.

"You know what, I think we just need a break," I huffed and watch John shake his head no, "why don't you go stay wherever the fuck, and I'll stay here, hmm," I asked in an irritated tone. John tried to argue but I just threw clothes at him and sent him out the door. He did this to Cynthia, then Yoko, and of course me.