A normal day

Dusk clan was in its morning buzz. Moonriver was calling out patrols and the kits were happily playing.

"Dreamkit your the fox and we are the brave warriors!" Called out Shrewkit. "Okay!" Dreamkit answered as she pretended to invade the camp. Sparklekit states near the toms. She wasn't like any ole' she cat kit. She never cares for her fur or getting a mate in the future like most do. Sparklekit believes.that a she cat can do anything a Tom can do.

Yinkit pounced on Dreamkit with a yowl of victory. "I saved Kit clan from the evil fox!" She yowled out. "Oh no you don't!" Dreamkit said as she flung Yinkit off. Shadykit rushed into the 'battle'. "Go away fox!" He.yelled. Sparklekit pounced on Dreamkit with the other kits following.

The kits were having fun in their kit pile until Lilyshade and Nightsong came. "Time for milk my brave.warriors." said Lilyshade. "You too my warriors and fox too." Nightsong  added with a mrrrow of laughter. "I want to try some fresh kill today." Wined Sparklekit. "Me too." Added the others. Lilyshade and Nightsong looked at eachother with puzzled faces. "I will you if she lets them." They said in usion.

Shrewkit was the first to bite in a mouse. "Good...a..bit..fluffy ..but delicious!" He said pausing for bites. Sparklekit picked a small vole and tasted it. "Try this one! It tastes good too!" She said. All the kits tasted eachother's prey and finished it all.

Good thing they picked small ones. Thought Nightsong.

The kits played on last game before going into the nursery. Their mothers looked on with pride that their kits our growing up so fast.

That night Sparklekit had made a.promise to herself that everyday would be as peaceful as today.