A trip outside the forest

Sparklekit woke Yinkit and Yangkit up. "Lets go wake up Flamepaw and play a prank on him." She whispered.

"Awsome." Whispered back Yangkit. "I don't know about this..." muttered Yinkit.

Sparklekit scampered to the apprentices den and prodded Flamepaw awake. "There is going to be an attack." She whispered in his ear and ran outside the thorn barrier. As mouse brained as Flamepaw he we followed.

Flamepaw stopped as he came near the training grounds. Suddenly a band of kits pounced on him. "Gahh!" He yelped out in surprise. In a dark voice Batkit said "Take us on a tour of the forest." . Flamepaw shoved the kits of and shook his head. "Sorry but I can't your not even supposed to be out here come on lets go back." He said to them.

All kits, but Sparklekit followed Flamepaw. Sparklekit traveled even farther and she reached Crystal clan border. Sparklepaw tasted the air like she seen the paws' do and all different kinds of scents flooded her nose.

She strayed even farther and saw Crystal clan camp itself. She sniffed out a familiar smell of a nursery and wandered inside.

Inside was Mistyleaf and her kits Leafkit and Rosekit. Sparklekit being a Tom like she cat, she prodded Leafkit the Tom of the two. "Hey you wanna play?" She asked. "Sure." Answered Leafkit.

The two played a little game of moss ball until they got tired. "Nice to meet you Leafkit." Sparklekit said. "Nice to meet to too Sparklekit" said back Leafkit.

Sparklekit went back to her clan where she belongs.