He Says Yes!

"Well.. I'm no so sure.." Fang answers. "Well you can't go back to you fox-hearted mother!" Yowled Sparklepaw. Fang hung his head at the thought of his mother. "Oops.. I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright. I understand. Well I guess I should be going now..." Fang began to slowly walk away before Sparklepaw stopped him. "Wait!" She said. "Please reconsider! My clan would love to have you. I, would love to have you." Fang looked a her quizzically, but then he smiled. "Well, okay, I don't see why not." He said. Sparklepaw ran circles around him jumping with joy.

She ran to go get Shadowstar. After she consulted with him she walked out a smile plastered on her face. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come gather at high branch! Today we welcome a rough known as Fang. His mother tried to kill him because he was part of her cruel plan. Luckily Sparklepaw was there to save him from his horrible fate. Since he knows how to hunt and fight he would not be an apprentice, he would be a warrior! With the powers of Star Clan I give you your warrior name, you shall be known as Fangheart!"

"Fangheart Fangheart Fangheart!" Cheered Dusk Clan. Sparklepaw watched from her spot on the ground. "We are gonna be good friends. I just know it." She muttered to herself.

Yangpaw prodded her with a paw. "How'd you managed to get this rough here?" He said. "Yeah! That was a nice thing you did!" Said Yinpaw in her sweet voice. Fangheart ran toward them. "Hi I'm Yinpaw!" Exclaims Yinpaw smiling wide. Yangpaw didn't say anything until Sparklepaw wacked him with her tail. "Ow! I'm Yangpaw." He grumbles. "Like Yin and Yang? Bad and good?" Asks Fangheart. "Oh very much like that, but Yangpaw isn't all that bad." Mewed Yinpaw. "And Yinpaw isn't all that good." Mocked Yangpaw.

"Come on lets leave these two to argue and let me show you the forest!"

————★————

They toured near Crystal Clan. "Wow, I think I would love it here!" Says Fangheart. Then on Crystal Clan two cat came out of the bushes. It was Flameheart and Oakpelt.

Flameheart narrowed her eyes. "You better stay off our territory—or else—" she hisses coldly. "Well good thing, we aren't!" Fangheart yowls back. Flameheart narrowed her eyes one more time and with a nod she went back with Oakpelt. "I wonder what those mousebrains were up to." Joked Sparklepaw. "Yeah.." Fangheart sighs as he looks at her.

"What's wrong, is there something in my headfur?" Sparklepaw asks. "No. It's no-nothing. Just realizing how much my mother hated me all my life." Fanghear answers.

If Sparklepaw knew it was a lie, she didn't prod the truth out. "Well we should head back."