Sparklepaw's first gathering

"Yinpaw! Yangpaw! Today is our first gathering! Isn't it awesome!" Sparklepaw says as she jumps up and down. "I know! I can't wait to meet other cats!" Said Yinpaw.

"Me too." Deadpanned Yangpaw. "What's wrong with you?" Asked Yinpaw. "I'm just saving my exitedness for the gathering." Answered the dark Tom. Sparklepaw shook her head. Yangpaw's logic sometimes made sense, but it was mouse brained.

Mistywing, Shadowstar, Flamefoot, Moonriver, Fogheart, Crowclaw, Crystalwing, Snowpaw, Sparklepaw, Yinpaw, and Yangpaw went to the gathering. The leaders would stand up on the four hills that go around in a square. The deputies would stand in the middle of the square and the Medicine Cats would stand in the front.

Dawnstar was the first to go on her hill followed by Wolfstar. Wolfstar's mate was leader of Mud Clan after she has broken up with him. Now Goldpelt and Wolfstar was back together and Mud Clan still lives on with Dawnstar as their leader. Poor Whitemist was caught up in that mess, and had to change clans. Funny that Wolfstar didn't like her, but he chose her as his Med. Cat. Blizzardstar went up next. He was the leader of Snowflake Clan. The clan was known as the fiercest clan. When they want something, they would not take no for an answer. Shadowstar, of Dusk Clan was last to sit down. The chatter has ceased and the leaders begun talking. "Prey has been good, and we had slight trouble with rouges but we handled it. Started Wolfstar. "Plus we have two more apprentices Rosepaw and Leafpaw!" . All the clans cheered for their names as Leafpaw and Rosepaw stood up. Then Wolfstar sat down and dipped his head. Shadowstar stood up "Prey is good, and we have three new warriors Flamefoot, Crystalwing and Crowclaw!". They cheered for them too. "Also we have three apprentices to take their place. Sparklepaw, Yinpaw, and Yangpaw!".

Sparklepaw stood up with pride. Now she was another moon closer to becoming warrior. Shadowstar state down and now it was Blizzardstar's turn. "Prey ha-" he started but interrupted by Dawnstar. "Someone has been in our territory!" She yowled out. "It left Crystal Clan scent!". Wolfstar looked at Dawnstar then to Whitemist. Whitemist had went on different clan territory by accident at that time she was new to Mud Clan and went on Crystal Clan territory, Whitemist had no clue what she had done wrong, because she used to be a Kittypet.

Whitemist shook her head and spoke "I am not new to here anymore. I know clan territories.". Wolfstar looked back to Dawnstar "My Medicine Cat does not lie." He said. "Well neither do I!" Yelled Dawnstar. "Did any of us said you are?" Asked Blizzarstar with a sting in his voice.

Dawnstar didn't answer, she just left with her clan following behind. Shadowstar looked at Wolfstar who hung his head down. "I believe you Wolfstar, and let Star Clan light your path." Shadowstar said and with that he left with his clan. Blizzardstar padded over to Wolfstar and laid his tail on Wolfstar. "Dawnstar just has some bees in her brain. Listen to Star Clan for any answers." He said and looked to Whitemist and dipped his head. Then Blizzardstar left with his clan. "Skyfall leave without me I will be back." Wolfstar said as he padded in the direction of the Glimmer Stone.