The rouges are coming

A black and white she cat rolled in a mud puddle to pick up some Mud Clan scent. "Kelly, is our kit going to be okay? What if he gets caught?" Asked the she cat's mate, Tim. Kelly looked at her son Fang. "Fang if any cat comes you will kill them right?" She asked. Fang nodded, he was seven moons old and trained how to fight since he was a very small kit. Tim rolled in the mud and led Kelly to Crystal Clan territory.

The family of rogues main plan was to break up the clans, or at least one and move into that space bringing more rogues.

Fang sat there and waited for his parents to come back. Just them there was a rustle in the bushes and bursted out a rabbit and then a warrior. The warrior halted and stared at Fang who unsheathed his claws."Whoa whoa, Leta work this out with words first. I'm Sparklepaw and you are in the clan cat's part if the forest." Said Sparklepaw. Fang didn't answer and lashed at her drawing blood. Sparklepaw gave up trying to be kind and pounced on him sinking her claws in his back. Fang yowled in pain, but he was stronger. He thrashed around to get her of, but she didn't let go. Suddenly Dustmoon, Kelly, and Tim came. "Get that piece of crowfood of my kit!" Yelled Kelly. Tim has managed to take her off, but Dustmoon slashed at Tim's neck. Tim crashes into the ground.