Sparklepaw's Secret Mission

Sparklepaw walked back to her clan with her mentor. She hung her head.
Why does things have to be this way? She wondered, why did those rouges want to take over? Is power all they want? She had to do something about it. She had to go consult with this rouge.

She looked back at the camp to make sure no one was watching her. Sparklepaw scurried away back to where she found the rouges. She tasted the air to make sure she wan on the right track.

Sparklepaw gasped to see a Tom soaked in blood on the ground. Still very much alive, but yet on the verge of dying. The Tom was black and a bigger black cat stood over him claws unsheathed. "Mother-r please I-i wont fail you agai-" the Tom coughed up blood.

His mother is killing him! What kind of mom is that!? Sparklepaw thought. The Tom's mother lifted a paw getting ready to give a killing slice. Without thinking Sparklepaw jumped in front of the bleeding cat and took the hit for him. She collapsed to the ground next to him.

Kelly smirked and walked away from her son and the clan cat. "W-who are you to save meh-me..." said Fang. "A cat who protects ones in danger." Sparklepaw replies wincing in pain. "By the way I'm Sparklepaw-- you?"  She added. "I-im F-fan-" Fang passed out.

Sparklepaw slowly got up and put Fang on top of her and trudged back to camp.

————★————

Sparklepaw woke up in the medicine cat's den next to Fang. Fogheart noticed her awake. "Oh good your up. That was some thing you did out there." The silver blue Tom said. Just then Shadowstar came in. "Sparklepaw, you saved this rouge. Why?" He asked. "I had to. He was in trouble, his mother tried to kill him because he failed her. The kit of the Tom Dustmoon killed." She explained. "Perhaps he could join?" Sparklepaw asked noticing the deep thought look on Shadowstar's face.

Suddenly Fang woke up. "I'll leave that for you to tell him." Said Shadowstar. He and Fogheart left. "Hey, you didn't get to tell me your name." Joked the she-cat. "Oh, yeah. I'm Fang." He said. "Your feeling well?" Sparklepaw asked. "Yes good. May I ask where are we?"

"Well we are in the Medicine Cat's den in Dusk Clan." Sparklepaw got up and stretched. "And speaking of Dusk Clan would you like to join?"