Firey Envy

Flamefoot watched everyday as the three kits grey up. Especially Dragonkit. He watched him carefully, he wondered if the little kit felt different due to his pelt color. Dusk Clan cats usually had dark colored pelts or white pelts.

Flamefoot wanted revenge. A revenge that was sweet and bring him happiness. He needed to start planning, now.

————★————

Sparklefur dragged Silkkit into the sun. "Come on sweetheart, the sunlight is good for you. You need it." She purred. "But I wanna sleep some more!" Argued the white kit. "You have slept all day! Silkkit, go play with your brothers. They want to play with you." Said Sparklefur.

Reluctantly Silkkit ran to go play with Batkit and Dragonkit. "Let's play warriors!" Suggested Dragonkit. "No, I'm tired of playing warriors. Can't we play something else?" Said Silkkit. "Why not?" Asks Batkit. "Um.. cause.. I wanna be a medicine cat!" Says Silkkit. The two toms glanced at each other. "Well I guess you can be the medicine cat for our game." Said Batkit. The three kits ran into the clearing playing their game.

Flamefoot decided to start his plan. He followed the kits to a small river that formed through a good sized crack in the ground. "Okay, this would be territory for Bat Clan." Said Batkit. "But I though we were gonna call it Berry Clan?" Dragonkit argued. "Oh fine! But I'm leader so Cal me Batstar!" Said 'Batstar' loudly. "No way I wanna be leader!" Dragonkit said to his brother. "You can be deputy, so then it's better this way." Suggests Batkit. "Okay, 'Batstar' I'm Dragontail!" "And I'm Silkheart!" Added Silkkit.

Flamefoot waited until the kits pretended to be fighting another clan. Silkkit the medicine cat for this 'Berry Clan' sat in some leaves that is supposed to be her den. Then he silently grabbed Silkkit by the scruff and sprinted away.

Surely taking away something Sparklefur loved will be good for his revenge. "Stop right there." Said a voice. When Flamefoot turned around he realized it was Sparklefur's mother, Lilyshade. "I'll take that, thank you." She said taking back Silkkit. "Lilyshade why was he taking me?" Asked Silkkit with a voice much like Lilyshade's. "I don't know, now you run along and play." Lilyshade answered turning back to glare at Flamefoot.

Mousedung! Thought the Ginger tabby. Lilymist is gaining suspicion of him. Will she tell Sparklefur?