Trouble

It has been a moon since Fangheart joiner the clan and leaf-fall has begun. Moonriver began to set hunting patrols. "Fangheart, you Sparklepaw, Dustmoon, Batpaw, and Lilyshade go on a hunting patrol near the thunderpath. Fangheart nodded.

He led them near the thunderpath, and scented a squirrel. He tracked it down and when it noticed him he dashed quickly and quietly out of view. When the prey looked back to it's nut Fangheart leaped from somewhere else and gave a killing swipe. "How did you do that?" Asks Batpaw, Sparklepaw nodding as if she wanted to ask the sane question.

"Well when the prey looks at you, you dash out the way as fast as you can quietly. You then go a different way so it doesn't suspect anything and finally you catch it." The dark Tom explained. "Cool! Can you teach me how?" Batpaw asks. "Sure, if you can keep up." Fangheart jokes.

Batpaw tasted the air and smells another squirrel. When it noticed the young apprentice, Batpaw dashed out of view straight into a monster! "Batpaw!" Yowls his mentor Lilyshade. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Sparklepaw should have never brought you to our clan."

"B-but it wasn't my fault he ran straight into it." Argues Fangheart. "You taught him how to do it and he did as you told him." Lilyshade drags Batpaw's dead body out of the thunderpath giving Fangheart a dirty look, Dustmoon following. "Come on Sparklepaw!" Dustmoon calls out.

Reluctantly Sparklepaw follows, Fangheart on her heals.

When they got back to the clan Lilyshade has gotten there already and told Shadowstar. "Fangheart is this true?" Asks Shadowstar. "Y-yes sir." Studders Fangheart. "You killed this apprentice and broke a part of the warrior code. I hearby say that you are exiled."

Ex-exiled? Fangheart can't be exiled! I won't allow this! Thought Sparklepaw as Fang walked away sadly back to the rouge's part if the forest.

Cats shook their head at Fang as he walked by. Flamefoot ran to Sparklepaw a worries look on his face. "Are you okay? Come with me, we'll talk about it." He says. Leading her to a place he knows.

When they two got there Flamefoot finally asked "Are you okay? Did that rouge hurt you?" Sparklepaw shook her head no. "Good, I'm glad your okay." Flamefoot said trying to twin tails with her.

Who does this Tom think he is? Thought Sparklepaw scooting away from Flamefoot. "Sparklepaw, I have something to say." Started the orange Tom. "I-i love you.."

"I'm sorry Flamefoot, but, but... I love Fangheart!" Sparklepaw blurted out. "Well I see. If I can't have you. No one will!" He yowled running to find Fangheart.

"No, nooo! Flamefoot stop!" Yelled out Sparklepaw hard on the Tom's heals. He found Fangheart not too far from the territory. Flamefoot gave a battle cry and hurled himself onto Fang. Fang hissed in pain trying to throw off the large orange Tom.

"Stop this madness! Just because I love Fangheart doesn't mean you have to kill him!" Yowls Sparklepaw.  "Only one —ow!— word can change this. All you have to say you will be my mate!" Hisses Flamefoot. "If that means you let Fangheart free, yes. I will." Mutters Sparklepaw. Just like that Flamefoot jumped of of Fangheart.

Sparklepaw ran to the fallen rouge. "No, no. Why did this have to happen.." gasps Sparklepaw. "I-i would rather die today than live a hundred moons without knowing you." Mutters Fang, slowly getting up and limping away.

Flamefoot drags Sparklepaw away by her scruff. She extended her claws trying to stop being dragged away.