Chapter 13: Questions and Answers.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Wait what? slow down? what do you mean?"

After the fight, we are now at little store and she asks me questions as if nothing happened.

"You heard me. What is BTS? Who do you guys work for? is it a group? a gang group? or just transfers drugs from different cities?"

"What no!! BTS is not a bad group like... you know.... what ... you do.."

she tilts her head to the side meaning she didnt understand what I meant.

"BTS is a kpop group. A group with singers and dancer. Like I, myself.. an Idol."

awkward silence.......

"HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Its just that... I tought you were a group that we were also working with. But I guess I was soo wrong... deym... do you're gay?"

"GAY?!"

"You know, you guys., wearing makeup, glittery clothes and coloured hair ewwww its weird to imagine you in red hair."

"Excuse you, I was good looking with red hair.... its just.... I love black.... But being an idol is not gay!!!"

she sips her drink and crosses her legs like a boy.

"Blah blah... what made you an idol? dont you have other choices than dancing all day long? that might have been boring." she said as she whispered the last words which I still heard it.

"It was one of my dreams to become one, gave up school and live years with my hyungs. It actually fun to recall them but I know they were tough times."

she nodded not really paying attention

"say how bout you Naeun, what made you this way?"

"Me?" she laughs again

"sorry to disappoint you Jungkook shi but I dont even know myself, neither does Leo."

"Leo... who's he?"

"Him? again with this question like last time? I dont know, where ever I go he's there just behind me."

ouch

whats this Jealousy???

wromg timing but...

ouch

"You're questions are boring. My turn"

she sits properly and stares at me seriously.

"Who are you guys in my life?"

My eyebrows clashed together.

"What?"

"Who is BTS in my life? Why are you guys in my dreams? Why was there a weird, unexplainable atmosphere when I saw the seven of you? "

she pauses and takes a breath.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Are you even sure to what you're saying?"

"I am 100% sure. I need answers. even Leo cant tell me cause he doesnt know me before I entered the team. It feels like I am near to a missing piece of my puzzle."