Chapter 21: Dreams or Nightmares?

"Teach me.."

I put my hands on his chest trying to keep a distance between us.

"Excuse me, what now?"

He's staring at me with the same look.

"Teach. Me"

I just look at him confused not knowing what he really means.

and he raised his eyebrow as his reaction to it.

"Is Naeun-ie getting the wrong idea?"

He said that in his Busan satoori and boy, he sounded different.

I felt my cheek burning as I also thought of what he meant in that last part.

"WHAT?! NO?!"

He laughs at me looking like a crazy fangirl that finally meets her idol.

"I'm still waiting for an answer though"

Still not sure on what he is talking about till he tilts his head pointing at my bag..

"What? these?" I laughed.

"You want me to teach you how to use my babies?"

"Why? you got other plans instead?"

I rolled my eyes cause he was getting annoying.

"Why?"

"personal reasons"

"If that personal reason of yours doesn’t have a good future then I won't.. It's too dangerous to hold and own a gun Jeon... You are an Kpop star after all."

I said ready to leave the house.

"What if it's related to you then?"

"Once again, I could take care if myself Jeon.. Go play with your Hyungs or something.. not these."

I opened the door and step out of  the room that he was still in. What made me again stopped my tracks was a gunshot just landed on the door beside me leaving a mark.

I looked behind where it came from and there.. one of my guns was in his hands..

"What are you doing? Who told you to get that?!"

I dropped my bag trying to get my pistol off of his grip.. but sadly he put it up above his head which made my height pointless at this point.

"A deal is a deal Naeun, one wrong move of yours and these babies of yours goes bye bye.."

He said looking down at me trying to reach his hand.

"FINE!!"

.....

"Are you even holding it correctly?"

I said looking at him at the other side of the empty field in a weird stance.

"What?! the internet says like this."

"You look weird though"

"well this might be where you start teaching me?!"

This little coconut head....

I went to side and fix his position, arms and legs. It was awkward since he was looking at my every move.

"Okey, remember to be very careful with the trigger.. put your finger outside and put it in when you are about to shoot."

He nods like a baby.

Why am I doing this again?

"Okey that tree there is your target.."

He looks at me with his big doe eyes.