Chapter 16: "Jk meet Leo, Leo, JK"

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyung, I'll be out in a moment"

Hobi hyung waved at me and sat along the sofa with Taehyung.

"Okay, Jungkook, be back safely."

She hasn't came back or even visit us since we talked about most of it. Weeks passed, but nothing seem like something happened bad in the city.. What if she stopped? or something bad happened to her instead?!

No Jungkook, calm down... she's strong. I have to be strong too.

I went to the gym every free time I had. Why? I wanted to help. In order to do that, I needed strength... like more strength.

Punching the sand bag harder every day.. taking out my anger with it.

I can't let her go this time..

JIMIN POV

"What do you mean you met her??!!!"

"Shhhh Dawn, quiet down... Eomma can't or shouldn't hear this from us."

"Since when does Noona become quiet...?"

"SHUT UP PIPSQUEAK!!"

Here I am trying to tell Dawn and Jihyun about what happened at the dorm. But it seems like their reactions are far from what I expected.

"Look the both of you quiet down. I haven't even told you the worse part.."

Then they both looked at me at the same time.

"What do you mean worse part?"

"Her Uncle might have erased her memories, Jungkook brought her to us cause she needed answers. And she was the reason of the killings, of those... high schoolers.."

Dawn rubs her face and tries to think why is this all happening.

"Do you think... that other her... is back?"

She asks worried.

"I think soo... I hope it not as worse as before.."

"But Hyung, when do you think will you tell Eomma and Appa about this.."

Jihyun says, to be honest I have no guts to tell them... If I tell Eomma she'll freak out and Appa will call his guards to search more about her crazy uncle and get more innocent people affected.

"I don't know when Jihyun-ah, just not now..."

Theh both shook their heads and understood.

"But Jimin..."

"When are we going to meet her?"

Dawn asks.. and the room goes more quiet.

"soon."

JUNGKOOK POV

Ugh my arms are aching.. I must have used all my strength for today.. No worries Jungkook, The pain is improvement..

I am now walking back to the dorm with my eyes close. Well, I memorize the way.. plus I'm tired.

"Hyung, I'm back"

"So this must be Jungkook guy."

A different voice welcomes me. I opened my eyes to see the weird guy from before. The one that pulled Naeun after bringing me back to the city.

"Jungkook-ah, great timing."

Suga hyung smiles and the other hyungs look at me.. they were all gathered in the living room and Naeun at the corner. Is she sulking?

"Jk, come here." Jin calls

"Hyung, who's this?"

The guy smirks and stands up to me with his hand ready to shake.

"Good question, Jungkook, I'm Leo. I guess you heard me from Naeun.."

"Yeah, the stupid ass that brought me here forcefully. Plus since when you were kind?"

Naeun cuts him off and he just laughs at her insult.

So this is Leo...

"Sorry bout her...guess you might know how to handle her anyways."

he then hides his waiting hand in his pockets... huh rude of me aren't I?

"Anyways, Jungkook sit down, something important is about to be discuss."

Seeing their faces, they are serious, not like when were working. I sat own beside Hoseok hyung on the sofa as Leo here when in front of all of us.

"So, since we finally meet, things are gonna get more worse as it was before."

With just that, all of us had our faces confuse.

"Since, I guess you knew bout our boss.-"

"Her Uncle." Jimin says.

"He might be planning on something to get Naeun back to his hands and use her to get what he wants. For now, I am still not sure about what I heard from his other right hands. But of course, some of those are related to this group."

"If he wants to get Naeun, shouldn't it start now?"

RM hyung says as he thinks what conclusions may happen in thr future. But he's right shouldnt he got Naeun already with his dirty hands even before I took her here.

"He first wanted to you all to bump into her which has already happened."

"Which means he gonna hit two birds with one stone."

Yoongi hyung says out loud making all of us look at him shocked.

"So you're about to let Naeun stay here with us? How can we trust you by making your plan work?"

Yoongi hyung replies back as Leo chuckles in front of us in a scary way.

"trust is a strong word, but believe me, if I was still a good listener to him I would have gave her already since. Plus I gave her to you guys since its more dangerous to let her live alone in that dump."

"Wow, dangerous." Naeun stubbornly says. Leo jaw hardens as he heard Naeun. It really sounds like she isnt in to his idea.

"You guys could talk and think about it. While I talk to little missy that cuts me off."

Leo says and pulls Naeun out the door. My eyes follow them till the door shuts slowly.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah stop glaring at them. We need to talk."

V hyung says making stop glaring at the door and tried to listen to their opinions. Calm down Jungkook, there's nothing between them....

Why get Jealous?

Wait Am I?