Chapter 18: too fast?

"Mom, where are we heading today?"

the woman breaths in heavily and smiles at the child.

"We're just going to visit you doctor.."

"No needles?"

The girl asks about to cry but the woman comforts her by patting her shoulders.

"Hmm I thought Nana is a strong girl"

"But I am a strong girl!!"

"But why is Nana crying?"

"No, I'm not... let's go now"

She pulls the womans wrist as she softly chuckles at her child.

.....

"NAEUN!!! CALM DOWN.... PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!."

the woman was now begging on her knees, watching her child in a puddle of blood on the window.

"I k-kill them..."

She looks at her bloody hands.. and back to the dead men in white suits which were now drenched in blood.

"NO NAEUN, YOU DIDN'T KILLED THEM!!"

the woman kept shouting on the microphone as some people were also trying to calm her down.

"They're dead..... I cutted their throats off..."

the girl whispered quietly, lowering her head as she quietly laughs.

"Naeun..?"

...

"My mom?"

I was confused. My head suddenly went dizzy and small images went into my head but suddenly dissappears.

Everyone looked at me..

"Ohh umm." Namjoon stuttered.

The atmosphere suddenly went awkward.

"Y-you know what.. Naeun, H-how about you s-should umm fix your stuff in Jk's room.. Jk lead her to your room."

Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

I was just staring at the floor as my hand was being pulled by Jungkook. He putted my bag down and let me sit down on the edge of his bed.

"I think you need to rest...I'll get you some water."

He said looking at me and left the room.

What kind of images were those?

I just can't stay still.

The wind coming from his window.

I need to calm down.

JUNGKOOK POV

I went directly to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

"Hyung, I won't even let Dawn noona or even Jihyun see her yet.. "

Jimin hyung said to Rapmon hyung. Until now they're still talking about how to meet up with Jimin hyung and Naeun's mom. She was shocked in some way.

"Jimin-ah, she's been looking for her for a long time now, you could see how much she badly changed. She needs to see her."

Jimin shook his head. Of course, RM hyung is always right. Mrs. Park wasn't been herself since then and Mr. Park just made himself busy to not think about it.