Chapter 19: Friends

JUNGKOOK POV

After the discussion we had, Jimin then placed Naeun in my room as I washed myself up ready to rest.

I got out of the shower to see Naeun already up looking at the window.

"You're up."

"No I'm sleep walking."

she barks back still staring at the window.

"Why?"

her eyebrows showed confusion and then looked at me.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you up? something wrong?"

She just looked back to the window as I sat on the couch where of course I will sleep since she took the bed.

"None of your business. Just go to sleep."

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"God to much questions" she whispered but I heard it.

"I cant go back to sleep... I might if you just quit asking."

I lay my body on the couch, not asking more questions. Just looking at her staring the city lights. She seems sad. She's overthinking about something again.

.....

"I look ridiculous."

She says looking at herself in the mirror. Here we are getting her ready to school. It's just like the first day.. but different attitude.

"Come on Naeun, you look fine."

Taehyung tried to convinced her. She still has the disgust wrutten in her face.

"Just go with it Naeun, besides.. Jungkook also looks ridiculous."

"Aish Jimin Hyung!!"

Jimin hyung tried to lighten the mood since last night. We all continued talking about it. Since she might bump into Alyssa and Chaeyoung sooner or later, might bring some of her memories back.

"Let's go everyone, or else they'll be late."

Jin hyung said getting the car keys and taking his coat over his shoulders.

The drive to school was kind of awkward where I was seating. Which is next to Naeun.

Until now she's still deep in her thoughts. Knowing her, I know she won't tell. I have to get her trust to know.

"Mkay, we're here." Jin hyung said parking the car.

"Wah I thought thus was just a building. This is a school?!"

Naeun said in monotone.

"Yes, its a school where you and Jungkook have to get in now"

Jin hyung replies as he and the hyungs pushes us out of the car.

"Have fun Kids!!" They said as they left and wave at us.

"tsk fun. Now slowpoke, lead the way or else I'll going decide to run away."

"Since when you were bossy?"

"Since the day I was born. Now go!!"

I sighed loudly and grabbed her wrist getting in the building. With a different Naeun, this is really going to be interesting.

In a great timing the bell rang which means the students are all in their classrooms for their first period.

I head to our classroom and Naeun just following me with her arms crossed.