Chapter 20: "Teach me"

NAEUN POV

"Unnie, take care umm drink your medicines and just please take care of yourself. And get lots of rest and...."

School is over and here is Alyssa still saying the same thing over and over again.

"Alyssa, I know you're worried but please calm down.. I'll be fine. Okay?"

I said taking both of her hands and finally getting her to shut up. Surprisingly in a nice way.

She sighs.

"Okey, Naeun I trust you... I'm just worried."

She then smiles and hugs me.

"Besides, Me and Chae are gonna go to our homes now."

"See yah tomorrow Naeun!!"

Chae says as she pulls Aly's arm.
They're just too sweet as my friends. They don't really notice at all times but I sense soo much care in them.

Are they one of the reasons I disappeared?

I wave at them as Jungkook arrives behind me.

"Come on let's go"

"No, you go first"

I sensed that he was about to pull me to come with him but I was fast enough.

"Look, I'll be at the dorm before the sun gets down. I'll just check some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

He says in a cold tone. Pft he really doesn't want me to leave.

"Girl stuff, why wanna come?"

I said quickly that made him register the words for awhile till his face gets red.

"N-no, why would I even come with you?"

his looks in a different direction. With that I took my leave.

I opened the door and quickly went into the room. Yes, I am at my hideout.

"Hello my pretty ones."

I needed them, or worse things might happened unexpectedly. I took out my guns, knives and bullets and put them directly in my school bag.

"I should bring some clothes..."

I dropped my bag heading to the closet. The closet was filled with black shirts, black pants, black jackets... I mean who hates black?

"I didn't know you had this kind of girl stuff."

I almost lost my soul at the voice that was from out of nowhere.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said you weren't coming?!"

Of course it was him, now holding my bag checking out my weapons.

"I wasn't, but I knew girl stuff were in the other way so I decided to follow."

"You're weird.."

I couldn't say anything back well yeah seen I lied.

"You could've have told me you drop by here to get your guns and other things..."

He said with his hands in his pockets slowly approaching me as I collected all my clothes.

"What if I didn't want to tell you.."

"Then I'll force you to."

I hear his voice just behind me.

"Jeon Jungkook, you don't own me."

I turn around to see him very close. His face was looking down to mine. He puts his other hand on the wall putiing me into a trap.

"Leo gave you to us to watch you, which means we get to know what you are doing, where you are going, and who you'll be meeting. Especially me."

He puts on a smirk as if he won a historical battle

"Especially you? As I recall, Jimin was my brother's name.. so he has most responsibility than you.."

I pushed him gently away from blocking me as I took my bag again and packed my clothes in.

he scoffs and puts his hand in his pockets.

"fair enough..."

He sighs loud in defeat.

"What do want anyways? Aren't your members looking for you?"

I asked as he was just there staring at me putting my stuff in my bag which is annoying me.

"They're too busy to know where I am as long as I'm watching you."

"wow, watching me... you are already watching me, now go and leave me alone."

I was about to put my bag over my shoulder till he stole it from my grip.

"Give it back Jeon."

He smirked and puts my bag behind his back then lowers he head to level with mine.

"I have some conditions, if you will follow them, I won't tell my hyungs you have these stuff. If you don't, you know what happens next."

He is testing my patience. Of course my babies will be gone if he'll tell them.

"And what are those conditions?"

"Oh so you agree on them?"

"How will I agree to them if I don't even know what they are. Spit it."

He smirks wider and backs a little away still holding my bag.

"One, always let me know where you go, what you'll do. "

"What the heck?! I-"

He cuts me off.

"Oh should I tell them then?"

I breathe in and out controling my anger.

"Fine, continue."

"Two, you should always be with me in school or not. And I will also follow you in school or not."

"Anything else?"

I cross my arms waiting what else he will say. Instead he comes closer to ear and whispers.

"Three.

Teach me."

- A bit short isn't it.... and finally updated again sooo sorry busy with life......

A/N