Chapter 17: Staying at the dorm

Naeun POV

"Dangerous?!!! Am I that weak to you?! Don't let me remind you that I killed every person he wanted to be dead and you're here to tell them that I'm a fucking weakling that needs their supervision!! No!! get me out of here!!!"

After his discussion with BTS, he drags me up to the rooftop and here I am shouting at him completely hating his idea.

"If he wants me?! then I'll give him what he wants?!"

I was about to leave as he pulls my wrist back and traps me between his arms closed to the wall.

"Let me remind you Naeun, he erased your memories. If you go there and try, he has a trap ready and will make you even worse."

Leo says in a low grumpy voice.

"I. Dont. Care. NOW LET ME GO!!"

I struggle under his hold, even try kicking his crotch but nothimg happens.

"Having fun escaping?"

He smirks in victory.

"Fine!!"

"Listen Naeun, even if this plan fails or will succeed, I will give you the freedom. Even if you'll leave them or leave korea, up to you. But just stick to it."

"Alright, I'll stick to it."

He lets go both of my arms and moves steps away from me.

"And as I said before."

He stops.

"If he lays a finger on you, I'll make sure, I'll cut all of them"

He smirks and turns around to face me.

"Caring much Naeun?"

"No, actually I would already get the stuff you never gave to me. Besides you trust me right?"

I flutter my eyes as if he'll even fall for it.

"I'll know you'll miss me but Not my weapons. Now lets go back."

He says in a teasing tone and started walking while I shook my head and followed back to their dorm.

...

"We all agreed to your plan, but if it gets worse than you thought, we won't think twice calling the police."

The tall guy said... I forgot his name but I like his dimples though...

"Good, thank you for going with my plan and I'll make sure that this won't dissappoint you all."

I also died choking on my own saliva on Leo's gratitude... and being nice..
I coughed a little so no one would realise or ask me if I'm okay. Little did I know, some doe eyes were staring at me since we came back in.

Leo's phone rings making everyone stare at him.

"Look's like I have to go."

"Him?"

I asked and he smirks.

"You know the drill. Sorry but gentlemen I have to leave.. be careful"

He grabs his coat and was ready to get out of the door.

"Hey stupid!!"

He looks back at me as I walked to him.

"Remember what I said, I don't give a fuck on what he's planning and won't turn back to what happens next."

He grins at my statement knowing I won't think twice in my decision. He went closer to my ear and whispered.

"Don't worry... I'll be careful."