early stutter, late words.

Saiki was changing into his school shoes the next day after coming to school early, he didn't have any particular reason to do this besides from not wanting to listen to his dads alarm go off any more than he had to. Kuniharu (kusuo's father) figured since he can't rely on Kusuo getting him to work anymore, he should start setting his alarm early. The unfortunate thing is all he does is hit snooze a thousand times.

Though, someone else was there.

A small round face peeks over at Kusuo from behind a row of lockers. Which, of course, happened to be Kaidou, trying to sneak around until reccodnizing the person they were looking at.

"Hey Saiki!!" He says, being surprised to see him, but happy above all that he wasn't the only one coming to school early.
Kaidous mother would often send him to school early, and Kaidou, not wanting to seem weird and lonely, would loop around at a point to meet up with his friends and walk to school with them.

He points at Kusuo and puts a hand on his own face in a desperate attempt to seem cool "so what's you're reason for arriving early? You're mother asks you to? Heh... I'll have you know that-"
Kaidou cuts himself off after seeing the look of disintrest from Kusuo, blushing only slightly and stuttering to change the sentence.
"My mom.. Wants me to get to school early so I can c..catch up" he says in a weak voice.

The pink haired male, not being sure what causes his sentence to change, merely nods as if to say "mine too" not wanting to make the other feel out of place.

When they get to their classroom, Kaidou rushes out his unfinished homework from last night and works on it, looking stuck. Kusuo catches notice while reading, and sets his book down.

"Do you need help?" Saiki asks, feeling slightly responsible because of the shopping trip, one that most likely held Kaidou back a bit.

"Huh? Uh, you don't have to... Don't you have stuff to work on?"

Saiki shakes his head

"Well uh, a little help wouldn't hurt I guess" Kaidou says, trying hard to seem cool once again

Saiki scoots a chair over and they sit there, and as much as he found this boy annoying in the past, right now he didn't have any complaints.