1:30 AM.

Kusuo woke up from the nastiest dream he'd ever had.
Being a normal teen was amazing but there were so many cons.
Dreams for example; they were cool. Especially when they weren't wet dreams. He didn't exactly enjoy the whole sex thing, per se, he favored coffee jelly more.
He could normally manage with dreams like those, but this one was so nasty that he woke himself up. It gave him a headache, too.
It was a dream of Kaidou... And another man. Another older man. Though he desperately tried to forget what had happened in the dream.

Maybe it wasn't a dream. Kusuo shunned out the thought. It had to be. It HAD to be. He didn't get premonition dreams anymore. And he couldn't let himself believe that was happening to Kaidou.

He wouldn't take that risk.

Kusuo hopped out of bed and dashed out of the house, he was running faster than that of a normal person, but he didn't care. He could get caught at any moment by a passerby, but he didn't give a shit.

He needed to find Kaidou

‘I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK INSIDE. STOP PULLING ME... Stop...’

He knew that voice. It was Shun.

Kusuo ran faster than he ever thought possible. He had never used his powers like this. He had never used them so passionately. He had never felt so many emotions at one time. They were pounding through his body and pumping his blood. They were spewing out of him like fizz from a coke bottle, but that only made him move more swiftly.

“SHUN!” he had crashed through the wall, making his powers so obvious. He hadn't meant to, he didn't have time to stop.

Kaidou had tears streaming down his face. Dry water all over his cheeks. You could tell how long He'd been crying.

Kusuo had a strange feeling swell over him. His heart was in his throat and his eyes stung. It was as if his chest was churning, spinning like it was in a blender.

He reached over and grabbed the frail boy from the shocked man. Shun had been awestruck and mortified at the same time. It was hard to determine either of their emotions.

“Argh!! Ouch!” Kaidou had been grabbed to forcefully for his body to handle, he went to bend over because of the injury but he had been constricted in the psychic's arms.

“Kusuo! Let me go... Please” his punctured rib cage was being pressed in. His arm being squeezed and about to pop. Kusuo never wanted to hear those words and he wasn't using more than an ounce of strength.

“I'm sorry, I can't... Sorry” Kusuo struggled for breath. He couldn't be the one hurting Kaidou. Ever. He stuttered and shook his head.

Crash! Splat. And there went the man in front of them, too shocked to move. Being accidentally whapped and killed by the teenage boy.

“That wasn't supposed to happen!” the psychic cried, eyes stinging like never before.

“Why are you acting so different, Kusu?” the boy sniffled “Why have you been hurting people? Why Chiyo?” he Croaked “Why me? It hurts, Saiki... Let me go.”

Kusuo dropped to the ground.

“I can't control it.”

“I knew they were coming back. I'm not stupid.” Kaidou said, falling down as well. “That's why I carry your limiters everywhere in my bag, in case I need saving.”

‘Because you're my hero, Kusuo.’

.......

And that's why this idiot spent the night with me. He was too scared to go home. He had to borrow my clothes, too. Yare yare, that idiot. He's such a pain in the ass.

If only he was mine and not Chiyo's.