Chapter Four

You and your father were swimming along silently. You were still ashamed about jumping out into the surface but your father did apologise about hitting you. You forgave him as you knew you deserved it and you really didn't want it to ruin the adventure to the coral island.

"Y/n !!" Your father shouts at you and you look up.. there's a net coming straight for you!!

You swim towards the bottom of the sea so the net can't hit you but instead of getting you you saw your dad get tangled up in it.

"Nooo," You scream and swim up to him to try and shake the net off. "Please father, try to escape!"

But you both knew it was too late and there was nothing you could do to get him free. You cried and your tears disappeared into the water as you clung onto the net, not wanting to let your father go.

"Y/n," he whispered " just leave and live your life.. I love you so much and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter."

You just shook your head and cried more, not able to form words. You couldn't let go of the net and you definitely couldn't just let your father go up there to get killed!!

The net was moving faster upwards and it was nearly breaking the surface.

"GO, Y/N!" He screamed at you and when he saw you wouldn't let go he apologised and kicked you as hard as he could away.

You spiralled away through the water and finally stopped when you hit your back along a sharp piece of coral. You felt blood dripping down your back but you didnt care and you looked up to sea the net gone and the sea unnaturally calm. You screamed and sobbed uncontrollably at the sound of your heart breaking in two.